The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

Sounds a lot like most of it’s ilk these days, … but it rocks, and you can understand the lyrics, so that makes it an auto Yes.

Yes.

that could be misconstrued as music. NO

That’s not a pop song. Some seriously bad lip syncing going on there, too.

I’m giving this the barest yes I can give.

Fairly generic pop/rock. I’ll give it a yes but a bit of FBR at play

Na, wouldn’t listen again and didn’t enjoy so no

Damn, I go out shopping and miss the good stuff. I would have voted yes to Frosty’s goth number. NO to the pop song.

1 Like

YES.

5-3

My favorite kind of yes TBH … :smirk:

1 Like

After just listening to the true alcoholic grit of Poison Idea a few minutes ago, it’s hard to take that video seriously but the song itself wasn’t ■■■■. Yes.

1 Like

Chop’s off to a promising start.

Yes

I’ve completely ignored all comments on here and left all my songs on my playlist.

Because I know better than you. IT’S NOT ME, IT’S YOU. ALL OF YOU!!!

Might also explain why my sets have lasted about 30 seconds each. But you will come around, you bastards.

6 Likes

Yes to chop’s firsty.

I actually don’t mind SoM. Feel free to program This Corrosion any time…

1 Like

This thread has neutered me musically. I was driving my son to school with the radio blasting. I can’t even remember what the song was but I thought to myself “Would @Deckham like this? Yeah probably, so fark him, I don’t”. And I turned the radio off.

Anyway yes.

8 Likes

just play him some wayne g.

Just OK. Yes, as a first pass. Spin ‘er up again.

Mostly I listen to a lot of very heavy music. But I am in every way a acomoletey unashamed fanboy of everything this man does. He could fart into a microphone and I’d think it was a masterpiece. When he covers one of the all time greats I’m done in.

Well, I was going to yes this performance until the vocal synth impression. I can’t support this choice after hearing that.

No

Man Shouts in Cupboard.

Good God NO.

2 Likes