The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Shh! I keep praying someone will invite me to play with the dance kids on one of these nights so I can drop that track.

4 Likes

Geez a 7 count, no Baaker or Swoodley.

You have it easy Klawdy.

Remix was a bit weak, it hides the melody which is the best part of the track. Couldnt vote not to heaven sent though.

Yes

2 Likes

Sitting in a nightclub I could see me getting up and moving to this, sitting alone in my cabin not so much. Just reminding me of how ■■■■ life is right now (I’m alright by the way, not having any dark thoughts) with the family on the other side of the country. I’m conflicted. On one hand I want more variety, on the other the set is focused. No

1 Like

3-1

I love the remix more than the original. You need to ■■■■■■■ love it dammit! Why don’t you???

Check out the original version of ‘Heaven Scent’, LB. Much better (IMO).

There are a couple of shortened versions floating around on YouTube - including the main part of the song that Diggers dropped in the movie ‘Groove’.

I couldn’t get into that.

No.

Edit - tonight the role of Baker will be played by KJ. Needs more swearing huh?!

1 Like

Top tune. Cool modern I Feel Love vibe.

1 Like

And beautiful ladies in Tokyo…:relaxed:

1 Like

Yes to the current track.

It was a bit too long but yes

Haha senitive.

Its just a bit cafe del mar for me.

5-2

I can see KOK typing! All bow down!

1 Like

So trance has sort of become the default dance genre. I wonder if someone will pull out a different set.

Early to Mid 2000’s Sunday Morning at revolver?

Yes

1 Like

Was that Boogs? Only hit Revs a couple of times.

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

4 Likes

The one and only

1 Like

True, i certainly gave cafe del mar cd’s a fair spin back in the day too.