The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

@Kj_11 set last week is my favourite of the whole 3 threads. It was going off in here

2 Likes

Yeah, I wish PP2 had of played the original version rather than the G&D remix, but it is still a banging track. Jody is cool, but Nick Warren is the nicest DJ/producer I have ever met. Just a legend.

8-6 go you good thing

The crowd is evenly devided by the time we get a few stragglers to vote. It might be rave day Thursday.

2 Likes

That was a good tune. Yes

1 Like

Awww shucks :blush:

And a day early too.

Woo hoo!

Yes

West is Best

1 Like

Falling in
Six hours from morning
And falling in…

@Kj_11 - that was such a fun evening. Can’t believe you played “Amphetamine”. My elderly neighbours copped that full blast. :grin:

1 Like

FarkYes!

1 Like

Alright, alright time for my favourite trance tune.

@hambo I prescribe loud on a good stereo :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Epic!!!

Platipus, baby.

Yes.

Goosebumps. So many messy memories of this.

Fark yeah!

2 Likes

Platipus is my favourite label for this stuff. Late 90’s they made trance that was so much deeper and darker than the rest. Always listened to new Platipus recordings.

1 Like

No!

There goes the neighborhood.

no

I hope your turntable explodes and a white hot 12inch cuts your hands off.

3 Likes

Nope

Agreed. I have a shitload of their singles & also most of their compilations. They kicked off in 93, but were in their prime by the late 90s. Are you secretly Pappa? Ha, ha.

Love how you go out hard with the bombs. As @Klawdy said, so many unforgettable memories of this track. I played trance later in my sets, never straight up, unless I was spinning a pure trance set.

3 Likes

Im working on the basis that every spin is my last, so bombs all the way

2 Likes

A collection of reactions for the using. 

I did not create these and am not taking any credit whatsoever for them. 

Feel free to submit. 

Follow the creator of this blog

2 Likes