The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

S H I T ! ! !
NO…

@Kj_11 only went out once he stopped playing the bombs & switched tack, so it’s prolly a wise strategy. Hopefully, a few other party animals rock up. The Boomers are getting cranky. Gotta cook. Carry on.

1 Like

You missed it when Anastasios played skydive. Classic

1 Like

Yep, am gutted that I missed him spinning that track. I have Future Entertainment’s ‘Decade of Dance’ DVD & that track features on it. Gunna burn these steaks. Later.

Didn’t know what it was at first. I remember it now.

Fark yes.

Go hard or go home.

2 Likes

Also love the Richard Durand remix.

1 Like

3-4 but we knew these vote before they landed. Up to the rest of the crowd now.

nope

Paging @Paul_Peos @barnz @Europhoric @Davo

1 Like

Timely party mode for me. Wife and I have just finished our shift for the week. Having a few Heiny’s and making a beef rending from scratch.

Things are good.

3 Likes

HaHa Love it

Yes

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Rendang from scratch, thats a fair effort. Wouldn’t it take hours of cooking?

Ha, stuff that, I just picked up one on the way home from “work”. Gonna put the proper sound system on now

Nerp

I gave it a red hot go but just not my thing. no

All good, this stuff isn’t the most accessible if you don’t really like it to start with.

5-7

Trance is not really my scene, missed it by about a decade but does bring back memories of a nightclub in Goa India and being offered hard drugs by the handful. Whilst I didn’t accept the drugs I did have a blast.

YES

2 Likes

Goa Trance. Has it been played in these threads yet? I have some rare & epic stuff somewhere. Out of interest, what year was that LB?

p.s. Mad respect, LB. You have such a diverse range of musical interests & are open-minded to most stuff.

1 Like

I was there in start of 2007. May not have been true trance, I was a bit drunk and it was a long time ago, but the palm tree evoked memories.

edit: sent you a PM @JohnRain

1 Like