The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Do you really wanna know?

Plenty on here know. Just not you. :rofl:

p.s. You have to make it through this song.

7-9 in big trouble

Left Foot… God bless! You don’t know how happy we are to see you…

If im out do you want a go @Hesonlygotaleftfoot been a long time between drinks for you?

1 Like

why not ill have another ill play italo house first up lol

it may be while between songs though…

3 Likes

Last call for the electronic/dance music train…

@Paul_Peos - you are meant to be a KOK, act like one.

@Clark_Griswold - time to get over your dummy spit. OK, your idea fell on flat ears. I am trying to get it up behind the scenes. You need to step up, buddy.

@Davo - have you even voted?

i don’t mind a bit of italo house if I’m honest.

Well only one more No needed, give you time to dig for a good opener

Davo liked the clip but didnt vote :man_facepalming:

Is this code for I am PM’ing everybody?

I’m pulling an all-nighter, so I really hope you make it through. That way, you must spin all night. Actually, I think I mentioned an idea for a 12 a.m. to 6 a.m. set a while ago. #crickets.

Haha Ive always been intrigued but don’t really want to ask.

100% i’ve either seen you Dj or we would have met before I’m sure.

Yes

3 Likes

The King has arrived!

Nah, but my theory, and it is only a theory, is that there have been many cool and innovative ideas thrown up re: DJ King ideas, but very little follow through with them. I will step up now and say that I liked both @Clark_Griswold ideas and also @Kira ideas. I will help them set it up, if others are too busy/lazy/ambivalent about it. I reckon it is the conservatism that has scared people off, but again, that is just my opinion.

Please have a rethink about the cool ideas thrown up and consider any others. We are approaching 30,000 posts. That is just insane, especially given the number of punters who play this game. I am all for mixing it up from DJ King MKIV. What say you, fellow DJs?

1 Like

8-9.
Someone come and put this mangy dog of a song down…

1 Like

All hail the King!

1 Like

TBH i cant remember their ideas, you need to re-outline them, Jez had a good one the other day too.

1 Like

Let’s keep the comeback rolling. Two votes to nirvana (may not be the band getting played).

1 Like

JR, I don’t mind the idea of a shake-up either.
Fair to say, things have levelled off significantly.
Anything that gets things moving quicker, attracts newcomers etc. is good, right?

2 Likes

Never trust, Jez-san. I have tried to support his ideas in the past and he abandoned me. #flaky

:wink:

1 Like