The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

alll 58 minutes…any chance swoodley will take a listen!

I’ll yes that.

It was farking long though & those bird noises were doing my head in a bit towards the end.

“Well if it hasn’t gone anywhere after 23 seconds it ain’t going anywhere after 58 minutes.”

1 Like

I also may be mistaken but I seem to remember you and wimmera1 going the hack (and it was very funny whilst also being heartbreaking).

there’s more chance of me playing some sort of EDM before I would do that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I would never!

That might have been @Deckham…I vaguely (due to this man flu situation) remember a period of spirited repartee with him one night

I gotta dig up some quotes. It was the most ranty of rants ever. You wanted to punch the face of those guys.

I do like a good rant.
And a good blast from the past.

Hey @Preliminary_Point2 - remember your ‘stickers’ comment?

Well, when my mate returned my album (Mindcircus) - I grilled him as to why he put stickers on it and all of them. The intro of Mindcircus has no drum beat, so there is no need to know the BPM. I used to fade it into my last track with ease. It is a perfect track to do so.

right ive heard the remix before :man_facepalming:

well it at least he didnt put stickers for the keys too.

It’s a bit too E2-E4 for me, I’m more old school P-K4. Nice beginning either way, but drags, No

Quinny opened with it on Balance and Seaman closed with it on Renaissance

Pretty sure i have or had both of those

I know. And every time I saw Quinny spin & hung out with him afterwards, he always spun it as his last track. Same as me. The Balance compilation was the exception. Nice pick up, PP2. You know your stuff.

na it was bugging me which mix cds had it, i googled

haha

I don’t like the song. no

We are of the same ilk. I now know that you were just as deep into the scene as I was. No one else would pick up on that.

BTW. Who is the current DJ and what is the score?

Cheers.

It’s @Hesonlygotaleftfoot

And by my count 3-2 lots of posting not much voting