The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Yes

4-3?

Can someone check, please? Watching the tennis :tennis:

Cheers.

I’m watching Le Tour

Not a song I enjoyed, but I will give you a YES vote just for having the balls to post a song more than 10 minutes long that was always going to be a 50:50 proposition.

5-3

Yes.

i may not be back till 6 pm am off on a train ride to a coal mine today if you cant wait or if i lose Klawdy is the new king

1 Like

wow…what just happened…

Yes to the track - goes well with my early morning coffee.

1 Like

10mins of that? taking the ■■■■.

Hell farking no

7-4

I’ve just worked out that we’ve had a DJ change lol
I thought that PP was posting from a different account.

1 Like

Different DJ, same ■■■■ music.

1 Like

Hey gang. Sorry for the lack of KOKing in the last few days, just got some real life sh*t to deal with. (Nothing too serious, but just need to pay attention to something other than this for a little while.)

As @JohnRain is bursting out of his pants to be in charge again, and as I doubt anybody will really object, I offer you the role of KOK Regent.

I’ll still be around and voting when I can, but I can’t do this thread full time at the moment. I’ll be back, though.

As for the rule changes… Fark yes, I’m all for suggestions. This format has run its course.

1 Like

No to the song.

nope

What @swoodley said…
No!
Felt like I was in some ■■■■■■ overpriced and over-rated Collingwood bar.
Got to 3 minutes, went nowhere. Scanned the rest to prove that it did in fact go nowhere.

7-7

No.

I kinda liked the breathy vocals. Too sleepy to put up a fight. yes

Nope