The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

I know it sounds a little bit cheesy - but yeah - why not. Saying something like 'No, because it’s country (or whatever) - kinda puts a dampner on it all. It doesn’t have to be a lovefest - just a teeny bit of respect.

It would appear so, spin em again

Play some ‘Rush’, Decks. You’ll get my vote. Neil Peart - best drummer ever.

1 Like

I knew there was a reason I like you…that somewhere under all that dance stuff, there was an appreciation of the finer points of music :wink:

1 Like

Yes.

The 7 votes were reached just before you posted, so technically invalid. You’ll need to be quicker on the draw. :gun: :grin:

Terrible, absolutely terrible

But I wish we all played more cheese.

And this is CHEESE - Yes

1 Like

I loved Rush.

I can’t type any quicker…the arthritis in my fingers makes it difficult to type…and then there’s the trouble I have actually reading what’s on the screen in the first place

6 Likes

Soz, dude. This is where I step out. Nope.

I wanna, I wanna vote this right.

■■■■ it, have another yes.

A bit of a change-up, and I think I need it. Time to change genre.
Yes.

1 Like

I fckn love them. ‘Limelight’ is a masterpiece of music.

1 Like

I remember sitting in the dark listening to La Villa Strangiato and The Trees - and 2112 - just mesmerised.

1 Like

Reminds me of my uncle. He’s not dead or anything but he used to play this all the time when I was little.

yes

5 Likes

How do think the audience would react to Xanadu

I love Olivia Newton John

1 Like

Hahaha! I play the drunk uncle role all the time. Although I didn’t hammer this when my sister’s kids were about.

3 Likes

Would yes that in a heartbeat :heart:

1 Like