The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

You can’t tell people what they should vote for…they either like it or not

It’s up to the DJ to pick the mood of the audience…do that and you survive…get it wrong and laters dude

I know it sounds a little bit cheesy - but yeah - why not. Saying something like 'No, because it’s country (or whatever) - kinda puts a dampner on it all. It doesn’t have to be a lovefest - just a teeny bit of respect.

It would appear so, spin em again

Play some ‘Rush’, Decks. You’ll get my vote. Neil Peart - best drummer ever.

I knew there was a reason I like you…that somewhere under all that dance stuff, there was an appreciation of the finer points of music :wink:

Yes.

The 7 votes were reached just before you posted, so technically invalid. You’ll need to be quicker on the draw. :gun: :grin:

Terrible, absolutely terrible

But I wish we all played more cheese.

And this is CHEESE - Yes

I loved Rush.

I can’t type any quicker…the arthritis in my fingers makes it difficult to type…and then there’s the trouble I have actually reading what’s on the screen in the first place

Soz, dude. This is where I step out. Nope.

I wanna, I wanna vote this right.

■■■■ it, have another yes.

A bit of a change-up, and I think I need it. Time to change genre.
Yes.

I fckn love them. ‘Limelight’ is a masterpiece of music.

I remember sitting in the dark listening to La Villa Strangiato and The Trees - and 2112 - just mesmerised.

Reminds me of my uncle. He’s not dead or anything but he used to play this all the time when I was little.

yes

How do think the audience would react to Xanadu

I love Olivia Newton John

Hahaha! I play the drunk uncle role all the time. Although I didn’t hammer this when my sister’s kids were about.