The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

This rule applies to anything on the internet…

Except for footy. That sh*t is serious and damn personal!

1 Like

I only like the popular bogan songs by GnR (like Paradise city). And I can only handle his voice in small doses.

NO

No that’s incorrect. People voting keeps the tunes rolling.

1 Like

It’s important to clarify, because it’s getting confused again.
It’s not the banter that’s a problem (as I see it).

There are two polar ends to the success of this thread - gamesmanship, and music appreciation. If it tips too far in one direction or the other, the thread will collapse. A balance is vital. For example, if out of 20 regular posters, 15 are rock ‘n’ roll die-hards, and are closed to anything else, while deriding more modern music - you may as well say goodbye to those 5 posters. I’d hate to have a sterile thread with no fun.

So please - can we stop saying this is about banter - because it’s not about banter.

2 Likes

Yeah and I play rock and you vote no. You ****!

1 Like

Probably not even in the top 20 Guns N’ Roses songs I would have chosen. Actually probably in the bottom 5. I’ll still give it a yes though.

No to Gunners.

It’s all about banter.

Ya d*ckhead.

6 Likes

I love the condescending assertion that because you vote no to something you’re closed minded… I’ll be sure to keep an open mind next time I vote no.

6 Likes

Ah Gunners, remember the gig at Calder, no water and the long walk home. What a night! Wait hang on, I don’t remember that I didn’t go I was in y7. Oh well.

Yes purely becuase I think @Klawdy was playing a song about battling, get in the ring, geddit? That’s meta.

3 Likes

It was so fckn hot that fire engines rocked up & unleashed cannons of water over the punters. Dudes were fainting everywhere. Then, a cool change rolled through & everyone was freezing cold.

My best mate’s uncle was in charge of all the security, so we had the option of hanging with them backstage. My mate & I said no, as we wanted to be amongst the crowd. Still had A-reserve tickets. My mate’s sister sat on the stage as they were performing. The real madness was outside A-reserve, though.

4 Likes

4-4

I was hoping my post elicited a story from you. You delivered as usual.

5 Likes

lololololololololol

master troll

1 Like

Ha.

Based in the amount of people who reckon they were at that gig, there were 800,000 punters there that night.

3 Likes

My mate is 6’6 & I (being of Oompa Loompa stature) sat on his shoulders for a decent chunk of the concert. He tore the cartilage in his knee, but I appreciated a grand view of the stage.

Went to their ‘Not in this Lifetime’ concert last year. It was funny. I lost my voice belting out all the classics, however, all the Japanese surrounding me were so docile & not singing at all. Obviously, couldn’t understand the lyrics. I think I annoyed them, but who cares.

Like DK to Sir Viv in 1981

I wouldn’t say troll.

It was more of a set up to get the convo flowing. Nudging the thread in a direction to have good banter :wink:

1 Like

I’d guess around 75K.

I bet PP2 wants me to rifle through some storage boxes when I am in Melbourne next month & dig out the ticket stub.