The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

So I ■■■■■■ around at school and as a result the VCE results meant TAFE or ■■■■■■ job. I chose the former.

Made friends with this guy and we stayed mates for a few years. He then hooked up with a feral older woman missing some teeth. They got married pretty quickly and after they married at an event she introduced him to her good friend Chopper.

They divorced a year later.

Him and I lost contact a couple of years later. I saw him recently so he’s still with us. Mustn’t have been on Choppers naughty list.

And no he wasn’t the same guy involved in the threesome story above.

The thread is delivering BIG TIME today.

1 Like

Which Tafe?

Hahaha. That is gold. We attended a wedding in Hamilton about 10 years ago and same deal at the local nightclub. About half a dozen times we were asked if we were cops.

1 Like

Outer Eastern Croydon campus.

Ok. That’s one thing we don’t share then.

You hooked up with a feral older woman missing teeth & associated with Chopper? I see…:wink:

2 Likes

My dearly departed father always told us that he went to school with the Don’s son. Real bad dudes where you just disappeared, no press, not wanna be tough guys. Having said that, a mate of my older brother always told us, if we ever want someone to disappear, he could arrange it for us for 10k.

As of the last one, just over 2200!

1 Like

1 song = 27 posts on average.

p.s. Yeah, that used to be the going rate (10K) (apparently).

It was much cheaper to just have someone severely (hospital for significant length of time) beaten. Only $500 and they wouldn’t be around for a few months.

Currently 6-0 on the song, anyone feel like putting it through?

So did I

Or as we liked to call it: The Dog Show

Home House?

1 Like

Just say ‘Yes’, would you?
So we can carry on?
Enough chit chat

yes

1 Like

Never been out in Portland. Don’t intend to any time soon, but missed out on that pleasure.

Yep - that’s the one. :joy:

1 Like

Ha. I’m giving that a yes based on the convo that has dominated the thread this arvo.

1 Like