The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

:rofl:

1 Like

That was the first gum chewing artist we’ve had so swoodley goes to the top of that ladder. Possibly also highest number of musicians on stage not contributing anything. Well done swoodley.

1 Like

I looked it up. Not married, although apparently “partner” 2014-2018. No idea if still together.

Doesn’t really matter though.

Nah, not at all. Just wondered if it was the same girl. Evidently the two of them toured here together recently and it was…erm…shambolic so I was told (he/she/they appeared reasonably refreshed…)

1 Like

Reckon you could summon the peasantry to spin some tunes?

1 Like

Where’s the song FFS.

Someone better be the jester and entertain the court.

Oh… here, ■■■■ it, you can have my quarterly ration of 2 - 3 songs. Seems only right that I should follow Swoods…

1 Like

I got punted twice for playing sheilas myself but I don’t think it was the singer’s sex that killed that. I gave you extra marks for originality but it still held less interest than an MTV special on guitar tuning.

Free YES for pleasing the king

3 Likes

YES to the song

You guys that can’t get a female singer through are just looking for an excuse. I’ve got these ones through:

Boney M. Daddy Cool
Elastica Stutter
Nun Evoke the Sleep
Babes In Toyland Sweet '69
2 Unlimited No Limit
Amii Stewart Knock On Wood
La Roux Bulletproof
The B-52’s Give Me Back My Man
The Rezillos Flying Saucer Attack
Dallas Frasca Anything Left o Wonder
The Creepshow The Devil’s Son
1 Like

You dissed Vedder & Black the other day & then played this limp-wristed wankery. Bahahahaha. That’s a no.

The man does wear lemon sweaters and knitted belts :joy:

3 Likes

53/100

Only in Boronia - that’s how fkn hard I am, man!!!

4 Likes

No with a high degree of prejudice

1 Like

I get to fight that Buffalo Bill pretender in the music vid before you, Digs.

1 Like

On a quick glance on my phone I count myself as about 13-6 on female singers, and way better on males. I think I went out six straight times on a female which had me thinking like Swoods, and I started adding way more males! Plus I bombed in Blond DJ on a female act. There may be something to it for some DJs.

2 Likes

Taylor Swift is batting at 100%

2 Likes

I love Tay Tay

Tay Tay’s a traitor to her roots man. Walked away from country. Dead to me.