The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

Yeah but she’s hot as.

Add to that - how many females went through doesn’t really give you useful info. There’s been thousands of tracks played.

I’m batting at her.

In all truthfulness, I’m not familiar with a lot of her work but she delivers a pop song very well and if she also writes her own songs, then she is talented and hot.

Have a yes for getting a photo of yourself in the video. That image must have been taken mid review of a song with plenty of sax in it.

Well, at a quick glance, I reckon I am around 19-0 for female singers, including an Aussie female singer to win the inaugural Blond DJ comp, so you can all get stuffed with your silly misogynist theories. :grin:

Yes

Except I can guarantee no one has ever voted no to a male with “too many males in a row”.

#stillsaltyasfckaboutthat

And a first ball yes

I’ll throw you in a first ball Yes, mainly for the Boronia story.
I lived up the road in Wantirna at the time and would’ve happily travelled down the road to punch you in the head if I’d seen u in that outfit. Or better still made u punch urself in the head. :blush:

Even though you No’d most of my songs :angry:

Old photo of you?

What do you mean, old??

Yeah, but you’re about 125-8 on males, and 34-0 on instrumentals.:wink:

Have a yes 7-2

Are those figures accurate or did you just pluck a duck em? :grin:

Really liked these guys early days but they seem to have gone more and more Simple Minds style arena music with each album…

Editors equals automatic Yes

Yep.

Yes to editors.