The reigning DJ King (Mk X) is @nobody because "BLONDE IS HERE" courtesy of @Paul_Peos

Cruises are (generally) great fun.

No board games but sadly, due to circumstances, got to play a lot more Uno with the niece and nephew then I would normally like to…

So another set finished. Thanks again everyone.

I was planning to handing over to @DonBomb but he hasn’t been around for the last song or two, @hambo do you want to step in?

2 Likes

I’m self quarantined for the next 10 days or so so if nobody has stepped up by the time I get home tomorrow I can fill the breach.

I’ll have plenty of time on my hands…

1 Like

I’m busy the next 2 days but have also hogged the decks recently. One of my 2 jobs has just shut up shop so I’m down to 15 hours a week (and that’s looking wobbly too). It’s a good chance that I’ll be available 24/7 for about 6 months. Gotta get to work on the MEGA set :laughing:

I vote for @Azza78

2 Likes

Cracker of a set @vbi. 19 Songs spun out over a really slow week is testament to your stamina, nerves and the quality of your set. Well done.

6 Likes

Plus the fact he waited for about a week to get the handover from me. Has the patient of a saint does @vbi
Good set!!

3 Likes

I have no set organised, I’ll just be pulling a Deckham and playing random ■■■■ from my google play account.

Hopefully someone steps up before tomorrow :wink:

Google Play account? WTF is that you millenial :grin:

4 Likes

■■■■, I thought that was swoods for a second…

Just play a farken song cruise boy

2 Likes

NO

It must be a really bad song if you’re voting No before you even post it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s a Dead Feathers track

1 Like

Play it and you’ll get at least one Yes vote

1 Like

FFS we need music in these times. Have an awesome album. Play loud and shake your head:

2 Likes

Twenty five minutes in and it’s a yes from me

1 Like

Ten seconds in and it’s a free yes from me.

1 Like

Great set @vbi!

2 Likes

Not bad @hambo

Thank you for your “not bad” Stewth. After a couple of more listens it’s pretty good. Anybody else? Bueller?

1 Like