The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

A yes only for need for speed underground memories.

2 Likes

Yep

Uh oh, the kiss of death is back.

(Seriously though, welcome back Barnz)

1 Like

Easy yes

I think I have a Nick Skitz mashup of this song on a mix CD somewhere, if that’s more to your liking?

I can’t no this track so have a yes

Good bloke YES

Looks like 7-1. One more yes for Val Kilmer.

1 Like

Hmmm, I’m not sure if that would even do it. I’ve never been a Doors fan. I think it originally stemmed from my opinion of the 70’s drug culture which I know is ridiculously ironic considering the music I listen to now.

Crazy huh?

1 Like

Not many bands come back from hiatus - past their time - and deliver much in the way of good new music.

These guys did though. This song sorta came out of nowhere for me at the time, and it was a welcome surprise.

1 Like

Also, one of the worst things I ever saw at a festival was at a BDO when Jane’s Addiction played before Foo Fighters. All these farkhead bogan FF fans started booing them and yelling out homophobic crap at Perry.

I just kept saying “Go ask Dave Grohl what he thinks of Jane’s Addiction, you farking morons.”

Damn. Missed out on the Doors, STP and Rob Zombie.

I prefer their older stuff but have a Yes

1 Like

gOOD TRACK, YES.

fuggin caps

2 Likes

Yep

It was this song that made me go back and listen to their earlier stuff.

Yes.

I was guessing Warrnambool, Portland hey, not a lot going for that place.

Have you had a spin yet Budge?

It’s a beautiful town that will be implode if the smelter shuts it’s doors. The wind farms have given it a little boost but it’ll be a lot of pain for most people.

Missed a lot of good songs overnight.

Yes.