The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Pretty sure it’s 4/4.
12/8 would have triplets emphasised within the 4/4 metre - sort of like a train - cho-cho-cho cho-cho-cho - it works as 4x3=12…

Edit: ok, now I know what you mean. I don’t think it’s 12/8 - but it does have an odd rhythm to it.

Yes to the song - very nice PP.

And yes to this song

Yes

Yes the song is 4/4 but the keyboard player is working it differently and I can’t quite figure it out. It’s the beats he’s leaving out that are confusing me. I dunno, maybe he’s doing 8/4 with a couple of gaps. This is something I could play but I don’t understand the musical terminology.

Great song BTW.

Monster Magnet

1 Like

It was ok again…step it up a bit though…there’s been a distinct lack of oomph in your recent efforts

small yes

7-0…spin again

Sorry gang, I’ll have something in a few mins. Having a C*nt of a night at work…

So you want some hardcore trance you’re saying?

2 Likes

Lived there myself for a little while when I was much much younger. Alcoa hadn’t arrived when I left.

Play what you must. Would have voted yes to two of the last three by the way. Liked the Temper Trap and Millencolin.

1 Like

I’m all into Darkwave right now. Cabaret Nocturne FTW

2 Likes

I don’t know what translating app your using…but it’s obviously broken :wink:

I was thinking more of a metal thing

3 Likes

So I’m trying to think of some chill music, then I think about one of my all time favourites for that vibe, and then looked and discovered that in 5 threads, nobody has played The Doors!

2 Likes

YES

All your sins are forgiven…what an awesome track to add the the DJ King Playlist

I cannot give enough Yesses for this :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

In case you didn’t figure out my vote:

YES

1 Like

I wasn’t sure if it had enough oomph for you.

You did well grasshopper

No.