The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Have another first spin yes

No.

Yeah it was a bit creepy. How’s this?

Better. Much better. The other avatar looked like it was off a snuff film.

Pretty cool tune. A bit of Karen O in those vocals, which is a good thing. Yes

9-1

Public Service Announcement

Last month I mentioned trying to get Crazy’s “DJ LIVE” week suggestion up and running in October (i.e., DJs can only play live versions of songs for a week). I’ve talked with KoK Rain about it and have his royal blessing to try and make it happen :slight_smile:

Anyway, are there any objections to running it next week? If somebody posts an objection before Friday, we won’t go ahead with it. If we pass that hurdle, then whoever is the regular reigning DJ on Friday gets to chose the first LIVE DJ whenever they get voted out. And then it’s nothing but LIVE songs for a full week. So, if you don’t want to play live songs, don’t accept a DJ nomination during that week.

1 Like

EVEryone deserves a second chance yes

I’ll say yes either way but a week is a long time. What about try a weekend first up?

1 Like

Yes to the song…and DJ Live

Yes to the song. Yes to live songs.

Spin away!

Give me 10 minutes

It could be too long. Not sure. But, hopefully it will be good enough to entertain people for a week.

Personally, I’m kind of interested who will play the best live set. There are quite a few DJs who are pretty into live music. So, the competition should be fierce :slight_smile:

1 Like

Completely on board with the live stuff.

Watched a bunch of old live concerts on the weekend. One was this band.

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

This was a very long 10 minutes @frosty :wink:

But it was worth it.

Have a Yes

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

I groaned a little then pressed play and realised I kinda like that song, sounds alright even now. Yes

1 Like

Yes.

I have no objection to the ‘live week’ or any themed week.

I’m not a huge fan of live recordings, though. Very rarely captures the magic.

But could be interesting, and even as I type, I’ve thought of three or four live tracks that would suit. So fark it, why not mix it up a bit?

2 Likes

YES

DJ frosty (second spin)
SONG #1283 Mystify, by Inxs

YES: Hoff, Swoo, Klaw, jez, Peos, Kira
NO:

6-0