The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Icelandic bands have a sound don’t they.

I liked it - Yes

1 Like

Brave choice. Easy yes.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Ha ha! CONSENSUS is the problem. And I can’t be ■■■■■■ trying to get it. I’ve tried before and failed.

That being said, maybe giving complete control to “special” events to one person would be a way forward. For example, give me (or Rain, or anybody else who’s interested) complete responsibility for DJ LIVE. They can listen to various opinions about how it should be run over the next couple of days. But, ultimately they decide on the final rules and lay them out on Friday, they’re responsible for the success/failure of the event, and everybody else gets with the program…

I’d do that. (And I’d be happy for anybody else to do that too.)

1 Like

YES

DJ frosty (third spin)
SONG #1284 Hrafninn, by Samaris

YES: PP, RC, Zimm, Kira
NO:

4-0

1 Like

Screw consensus. Just start it and it will evolve, like all things in the internet.

2 Likes

Just do it. This thread doesn’t do well when run via committee.

@johnrain can make an official decree if need be, but live week can just be yours to run I reckon.

1 Like

And Yes for the song.

1 Like

The thread is dying. Time to spice it up. Live week sounds cool. You have my full support, Kira. Just do it. :+1:

Yes to the current song.

2 Likes

6-0

YES

1 Like

7-0

4 hours without a vote

I blame the AFL, and the server.

I’m about to head to a lecture, when I’m done hopefully this will have 10 votes, and we’ll have something else that can’t be mentioned in this thread.

Yes to Iceland

Reminded me of triffids (not The Triffids), No

Ok, trade period is over, we’re at 8-1.

1 Like

You’ve been very patient frosty. Hopefully somebody will vote soon :slight_smile:

This track intrigues me…I think I like it…but I’m not sure

Have a Yes for my indecisiveness

1 Like

It’s a weird track, isn’t it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it’s kind of genreless.

1 Like

I gotta go out into the real world for a few hours. Boo!

9-1