The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

10-5 (200%)

As much as it pains me to say it…

Y
Y
Y

3 Likes

YNY

If Bjork interests, I highly recommend listening to the Studio version which is great for headphones as the song shimmers with intricacy. Desired Constellation is one of the most melodic and melancholy songs from her catalogue and just does things for me. When I was in complete mental dismay a few years back I just found it such a beautiful song.

That Radiohead one is one that was the very few I disliked in the Studio version as it was basically just the piano with nothing on top. This live version builds it up and adds waves of extra layers which is great and climaxes in it’s own way which the studio version never did imo. And yes I know I posted Bjork/Radiohead again but I don’t care.

/sob story

1 Like

NYY

What album is Desired Constellation on?

YNY

It’s from ‘Medulla’. Not my favourite album from hers but this is one of the best from it imo.

1 Like

You should have gone Deftones as well.

NoNoNo

yes no no

20-13 (154%)

3 Likes

3 ciders tonight eh?

I’m on my fourth now. So, yeh. It don’t take much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

YYY.

2 Likes

LIVE SET #22: Crazy_Bomber
Videotape, by Radiohead
Wichita Lineman, by Glen Campbell
Desired Constellation, by Bjork

YYN (Mack)
YNY (Kira)
NYY (Swood)
YYN (Bake)
YYN (Hoffy)
YYY (Digg)
YNY (Peos)
NYY (HOGALF)
YNY (Rain)
NNN (ham)
YNN (AVS)
YYY (frost)

23-13 (154%)
Official LIVE DJ #16

Tomorrow’s exam should be interesting…

No exam tomorrow. Start studying for exam on Monday :slight_smile: All good!

1 Like

I always thought people burned incense to cover up the smell of weed. Well it turns out there’s actual incense that smells like weed so when my son bongs on with his mates he burns some and pretends it’s the incense that smells. Sounds legit. How come the fridge is empty.

4 Likes