The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

I’ve got Genelecs (the older 1032As). I like them. Don’t know much about modern gear. Probably should have a look :slight_smile: ATM, I’m just listening through cheap AKG headphones :frowning:

Anyway, that’s me done for the night. Enjoy the rest of your evening!

1 Like

Nope
Yep
Yep

N.
N.
N.

1 Like

In future just remember Red Rooster. Delivering nuggs AND booze!

1 Like

15-9 (167%)

NYY

N - just didn’t do anything for me
N - song is completely out of Vedder’s range (very, very noticeable in the verses)
Y - like her voice

18-12 (150%)

YNN

1 Like

19-14 (136%)

There a vid in you tube where he sings Throw Your Arns Around Me with Mark Seymour. Also shows the limits of his range especially with the way Seymour can sing. I See Red was just a bit of fun.

Yeah, I get it was a spontaneous kinda thing (Vedder has gone on record several times saying it and One Step Ahead are among his favourite tunes of all time). As far as energy goes, it actually craps all over the Enz version that someone posted earlier and would’ve been a ripper instrumental.

The thing is, I don’t much like Eddie’s voice at the best of times, and when he over-reaches like this it really hurts my ears… :slight_smile:

Liked, but didn’t love the first two - but Beth pushes it easily into a triple YYY.

Ps: I liked Eddie’s performance, partly because it was flawed - and I’m not a great fan either. Great version.

Pps: sorry I missed your set @Crazy_Bomber

2 Likes

LIVE SET #23: DJ Macster
Bobcaygeon phantom power, by The Tragically Hip
I see red, by Neil Finn
Central Reservation, by Beth Orton

YYY (ham)
NYN (Kira)
YYY (frost)
NNY (HOGALF)
YYY (LB)
NYY (Peos)
NYY (Hoffy)
NNN (chop)
NYY (Rain)
NNY (Bake)
YNN (Klaw)
YYY (Zimm)

22-14 (157%)
Official LIVE DJ #17

1 Like

DJ LIVE RECAP DAY FIVE

Socks_and_Sandals: 9-21 (43%)
DILLIGAF, by Kevin ■■■■■■ Wilson
I hate that, by Rodney Rude
The footy song, by Col Elliot

Crazy_Bomber: 23-13 (154%)
Videotape, by Radiohead
Wichita Lineman, by Glen Campbell
Desired Constellation, by Bjork

DJ Macster: 22-14 (157%)
Bobcaygeon phantom power, by The Tragically Hip
I see red, by Neil Finn
Central Reservation, by Beth Orton

@Yossarian would you like to play a set?

@Yossarian

METAL!!!

Go!

Ok here goes…

So many Maiden vids, hard to narrow it down but i love the crowd chanting on this one…

RATM young and angry

And this one again for the audience who just keep going even after the song is done… legend says they still sing to this day

NYY

I find IM a musical theatre act

RATM an easy yes

Didn’t really dig the song on the 3rd one, but the chanting was great, must have been awesome to be there for those fans.