The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Now I feel bad for voting no, because I was only listening because of your DJ choices…

1 Like

You have some cool stories Jez.

I actually sent this to you a few sets back to post while I was asleep.

But the vote was still going when I woke up, and then I changed my mind anyway for the next song and didn’t play this.

I grew up in Portland! Quality roadtrip that one.

1 Like

Very nice.
Yes.

Ahh, that’s right.

Yes

I shall restore the balance by not liking Modest Mouse and giving this a YES

1 Like

6-1

Chipper YES

Spinnaroo!

Right, Modest Mouse is done, and the next album alphabetically is Mum, which if I listen to now will send me to sleep. Spin!

Hmm, 11.30 on a Friday. Are we winding down, or gearing up?

I’m just back from work. Having a couple of bevvies.

Well, this vote will spill into tomorrow morning, so I’ll go the winding down option.

I know people can be quite divided on this band, and I personally have some songs I like and some I hate… But I really like this one, there is a real beauty to it.

Bah, sorry, I just missed your post.

Sweet. I’ve been known to play keyboards in the style of this song. I think he might be playing 8/12 or some rhythm I can’t quite figure out because I don’t really know what I’m talking about.

YES

Yep

You really need some Motorhead.

1 Like

Easy yes.

Hahahah. Yes I do.

(Before that last post I actually did a check in my head to try and work out what “must have” band would be between Modest Mouse and Mum. Given I have probably no’d Motorhead about 15 times across these threads it’s probably no surprise that it didn’t come to mind!)

1 Like