The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Well technically the execution was a Friday.

2 Likes

This. Apologies I didn’t vote on the last song. I couldn’t listen at the time. But my yes wouldn’t have helped :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks @kj_11 , technically you were only executed Friday, which I think is allowed under the Kingdom’s EDM Suppression Act 2018. Surely @Socks_and_Sandals is due?

2 Likes

John the international man of mystery has to be Howard Marks.

1 Like

Yeah, just tried to choose some people I’ve seen around but have had less spins.

If someone doesn’t rock up soon, go for it, this places turns to rioting & looting quickly without some direction.

Especially on a Friday, after coming down from Thursday.

I reckon @up_up is up.

2 Likes

Say no more

1 Like

I think that’s two Gorillaz tracks, but still no Blur.

Yes.

Yes

SX363_BO1%2C204%2C203%2C200

Yes

3 Likes

I haven’t listened to that in years, great song.

Someone said with Blur it’s either done-to-death pop or odd obscurities. I am very pro-Blur, no matter how annoying Albarn can be, but I think Gorillaz fits the DJ booth better.

2 Likes

I agree.

I’ve been trying to slip a blur track in all thread(s), but song selection is tough.

Cue Wim saying he has played blur.

1 Like

I was actually just about to say that…

Yes.

For the slower Blur stuff, Young & Lovely, This is a low, Out of time, Under the Westway, I could go on but I won’t.

Yes!

Yes to dare. Good way to start a Friday.

I still love that the lyrics where supposed to be “it’s there”, but Shaun Ryder is so cooked he couldn’t get it and kept saying it’s dare. They decided to leave it as that.

4 Likes

Yes