The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Yes. Really interesting. Will be following that one up.

1 Like

Morning gents.

By my calculations that’s 6-6.

Too boring for my liking. Sorry but gonna have to be a No.

Au revoir Robin… it was so Close

OK thanks for the spin. That was a marathon vote! Preferred successors :

@StabbytheRabbit
@Stallion
@saladin

I’m not sure that any of those nominees have been active in the thread Robin (either at all, or for quite some time)

1 Like

Ok @Hoffy. Or @budge?

Yeah, @Hoffy hasn’t had a spin since Oct. @budge had a fairly recent one.

@Kira and @frosty should have another crack soon as well - and @choppsuey hasn’t had a spin since September according to the SS.

I’ll have a go (short and sweet)…

3 Likes
1 Like

Ps: haven’t got access to spreadsheet so apols if i have doubled up.

This hasn’t been played before so all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Posting off phone? If it is an android phone you can access the spreadsheet through the link at the start of the thread, it is a google doc. Not sure about iphones, would need to ask someone who owns one.

Yep, Android. Thanks LB, I try it.

Yes.

Yeah, I can access it from my iPhone. Would be a pain in the butt to scroll through on the phone, though.

Can you send it to me? ill have a listen crack…can you remember what radio station it was from?

year?

oh and no for the song

If you click on the 3 dots (sounds like something from a movie) in the top right corner, you get the option to find and replace. Use that to search for the title of the song you are thinking of playing or the band.

2 Likes

And yes to the X-masy song.

yep

Yes, and I love how this has continued to grow as an essential Christmas fave over recent years.

1 Like

Yes - my partner plays this quite often. Not sure if she’s trying to tell me something.