The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Yes

YES

I wish you could vote yes and no on the same song.

The first part for me is the sound of a constipated smack head taking a dump.

But the second half is good.

I suppose Yes

I just tried uploading it to Google drive, which is something I’ve never attempted before:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aA4Jsksyz6MCwC_8P-xsvDVyPCLcCFR_/view?usp=drivesdk

Very repetitive, but I just like the bass line…probably from RRR/PBS circa 2000/2001. Apologies for cluttering up the thread.

2 Likes

DJ Hype used to produce and spin similar sounding tracks to that back in the day. My first guess would be him, although I have no idea of the name of this track. Soz.

(p.s. - I like it, BTW).

1 Like

I think that’s enough yesses.

Continuing the festive theme

1 Like

That was very yucky @Hoffy :frowning: I’ll pretend you played Run run away by Slade instead. YES :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Kira you’re too kind. You can probably tell the theme by now and I’m not expecting to last but, hey, it will be a laugh.

1 Like

It’s a christmas onslaught here with 2 parties finished and a third just setting up. I’ve scored a christmas hamper and some Cadbury Roses and Slade is playing. YES

2 Likes

Lol yes

Yeah, I do. Has bothered me for decades. I used to record classical music off the radio, late at night (to cassette). I had a piece by Franz Liszt that I really loved, - but it is now seemingly impossible to find out what it was, and I have lost the cassette :frowning:

1 Like

hahaha Yes!
Used to be one of my fav Chrissy songs :slight_smile:
(and still is)

Merry Christmas yes, but make sure they stay quality Christmasy songs or else Santa might put you on his naughty list.

Hmm, ‘quality’ you say …

I worked in a supermarket when I was a kid.
In the lead-up to Christmas I’d work extra hours. Lots of them.
Christmas carols would be piped over the PA all day, every day.
Carols suck.
Christmas songs suck.
Christmas albums suck harder.
Bah humbug!!
NO!!

5 Likes

If I make it thru, my next one is dedicated to you.

1 Like

You channeling @wimmera1, bro?

3 Likes

11 Likes

Take Ace to your place. :laughing:

Have a festive no.