The Rumour File 2017/18

I was thinking Geoff. More late 80s I guess.

Ah.
So more Mona Lisaā€™s Sisterā€¦

Canā€™t wait to tell Hawthorn supporters we got him.

1 Like

Ha! That chick was the first thing I thought of when I saw this Luke Parker rumour.

Bring him, and her, in.

p=mv

I assume youā€™re talking about @Koala and Jobe.

2 Likes

She breached the restraining order again?

3 Likes

Liam Pickering on trade radio said he had been in ā€œgeneral disscusionā€ with Essendon on Gary Ablett

Not really what he said. He said most clubs had asked the question, then he said heā€™d sat down with Dodoro for a general chat about his players and Adrian asked about Gary, but it was shut down pretty quick. Nothing story.

it disturbs me that dodoro would even ask about gary.

5 Likes

Iā€™d ask.

2 Likes

Dodoro has said we targeting elite midfielders

Kelly was one
Dusty would have been another
Gaff being discussed
Ablett had the question asked
Parker rumoured to be tradeable

Rockliff we arenā€™t interested in he says (obv donā€™t see him as elite). So who else above Rockys class are we trying to prise whilst contracted off their current club?

Has to be someone contracted. also known as a wild goose chase.

1 Like

Iā€™d cream everywhere if we got parker.

4 Likes

Jackets: ā€œSo, had much interest in Gazza? Is he open to other clubs, or is it just Geelong or bust?ā€
Pickers: ā€œMeh, some clubs have asked, but itā€™s pretty obvious he wants Geelong only.ā€
Jackets: ā€œGood luck dealing with Gold Coast. Those farkers are weird.ā€

HEADLINE: ā€œESSENDON IN THE HUNT FOR ABLETT!!!ā€

7 Likes

Whatever happened to Xavier Richards?

Did he perform in whatever level of football comp he ended up? Not suggesting anything. It was just a bizarre episode and I wondered if he had amounted to anything.

Iā€™ve heard a rumour Ricky Mott is coming out of retirementā€¦

1 Like

Contact at Werribee indicated we have interest in Lachie Hansen. Suppose it could indicate a willingness to shop around some of the tall defender depth we have.

Heā€™s so HOT right now.

3 Likes

think hes playing state league for uni of nsw/sydney?