The Strange Thread

I’m not sure if it’s urban legend, but apparently he’s a bit of a germophobe and when he bought this huge house in the Hamptons (I think) he had the house pulled down and had an identical house built exactly where it stood. That’s dumb levels of money.

Seinfeld was and is great, Jerry Seinfeld is amazing in particular (I saw him in Melbourne a few years back, ridiculous good). A once in a generation comic. You heathens who don’t like him can GTFO

7 Likes
1 Like

Great comic. Brilliant show.

Creep.

Really? I have legit never heard that

Dated a 17yo when he was making the show… he was 38.

Is that right? I never heard that.

Well anyway. He’s ridiculous talented. And there have never been any Me Too accusations (so better than a lot of comics!)

Very good standup comic, but the tv show was just crap.

1 Like

I thought it was great until Larry David went off to Curb Your Enthusiasm. It was clear that he was the driving force.

1 Like

Post reported!

So many familiar expressions…

Not that there’s anything wrong with that
Master of my own domain
Nooman!
No soup for you
Serenity now
A festivus for the rest of us
They’re real, and they’re spectacular
No, it was the Moops

I think I’ve just seen the world’s first post-comedy comedian.
His name’s Julio Torres.
I’m sure he has canned laughter for his stand-up show.
There’s just no way people are actually laughing in the places people are laughing.

I haven’t…smiled…once.

It makes me cross.
This guy has a career while people, people with talent, are busting their gut in front of a couple dozen people at the MCF.

Join the clan.

Only watched it once at someone’s home and couldn’t get hold of the gadget to change the channel. I could not understand the comedy. I did not get it at all.

Does anyone else remember, going down to what we then called “the chow’s” with your saucepans to get takeaway?

You can’t ride a bike?