The Team against the West Coast Booers

Cant be serious. We are going in with no full time ruck. Or is the interesting positional changes karmabomber is talking about Joe D playing ruck?

Please dont play ambrose in the ruck.

To be fair we haven’t been going in with a proper ruck for the whole season, why start now.

Happy that Edwards gets his shot (think Benfti just blew his load upon hearing the news)

Jobe is back!!. Carlisle can try and get himself into the game by being in the middle. The mids will just have to shark the oppositions taps.

It probably won’t work but at least Hird is trying something different and taking a risk.

Giles must be no chance to be on the list next year if he can’t get a game this week. I was really excited to see him come to our club as i think he has something to offer- not sure what has happened but the writing looks to be on the wall for him.

True. And apart from the no ruck situation I'm also pretty happy with the ins. As long as Chapman is sub again and only get played in the last quarter

Giles played very good last week. Marked and kicked goals far out hird use your brain!

No Giles means they’re going to ride this one out, upgrade SMACK and then he’ll be our ruck from that point on. No point running Giles one game to drop him the next.

More importantly how is our VFL team going to fit in 3 ruckman? Better not cost us a win!

Yeah, we sucked when Tagliabue played. Is Bellchambers better than Tagliabue?

Great move not bringing in GIles. He is a slow dinosaur and against Nic Nat would have been made look as silly as tbc last week.
JC did really well in second half last week! Give him another go at it.
Big ground you need your ruckman to be more effective around the ground rather than at centre bounces. JC and Ambrose will do a hell of a lot better than GIles at this.
GIles is ordinary at best at centre bounces anyway so no advantage bringing him.
West coast have a smallish defence with McGovern only at same height as Edwards.
So many on here sooking we need run now we have run same ppl sooking we didn’t bring in a big slow dinosaur that’s barely made an impression in the VFL.
The game is changing - mobile ruckman is the trend.

Giles must have photos of Paul Corrigan

Gee, Dempsey out is stiff, he is fast…I’d have dropped Melks or Howlett personally.

EDWARDS!!

Giles played very good last week. Marked and kicked goals far out hird use your brain!

You ■■■■■■■■. You have no idea!

No Giles means they're going to ride this one out, upgrade SMACK and then he'll be our ruck from that point on. No point running Giles one game to drop him the next.

So then what happens with Bellchambers??

Giles isn’t even emg. Fark me that’s un-inspiring

10/10 skipworth selections.

I thought the team selections were bad before… what a joke… actually, maybe the VFL needed 3 ruckman this week… carry on.

oh and chapman and cooney hold their spots.

I wish i was angry about this but i just feel despair.

I have never seen this side to you Ivan

it is a wtf coaching moment, i figure a coach only gets a few of those before the fans completely turn on him and i think Hirdy may have already used up a few of them with some fans.

I can’t help but feel this is another crack in the damn wall. Like there is an inevitability to this season spiraling completely out of control and things getting worse at its end. There doesn’t seem to be any method or purpose behind this selection beyond “everything is awesome”

The purpose looks to be; drop TBC, don’t bring in Giles as both will get towelled by a mobile NicNat. They are banking on Jakey C offering a contest in the centre and around the ground. They hope to play Watson as a permanent forward which should create a headache for the young Eagles defence.
No Giles means they're going to ride this one out, upgrade SMACK and then he'll be our ruck from that point on. No point running Giles one game to drop him the next.

So then what happens with Bellchambers??

hopefully plays in the VFL for the next 10 weeks

They picked the team by reading Blitz obviously.

“Well everyone is sick of Bellchambers but everyone loves Edwards”

We’re obviously making a play for the VFL premiership.

Crikey!

The eagles fans are going to be too busy laughing at us to boo.

oh and chapman and cooney hold their spots.

I wish i was angry about this but i just feel despair.

I have never seen this side to you Ivan

it is a wtf coaching moment, i figure a coach only gets a few of those before the fans completely turn on him and i think Hirdy may have already used up a few of them with some fans.

I can’t help but feel this is another crack in the damn wall. Like there is an inevitability to this season spiraling completely out of control and things getting worse at its end. There doesn’t seem to be any method or purpose behind this selection beyond “everything is awesome”

The purpose looks to be; drop TBC, don’t bring in Giles as both will get towelled by a mobile NicNat. They are banking on Jakey C offering a contest in the centre and around the ground. They hope to play Watson as a permanent forward which should create a headache for the young Eagles defence.

Interesting…very interesting…

I doubt Carlisle has the tank to ruck a full game, especially at Subi. Joe will get some ruck time if these selections are correct.