The Team: Collingwood v Essendon MCG , 2:10pm Saturday, July 8 - The Langford no Moore

Rd 16: Squad v Collingwood

Basil Zoccali July 6, 2017 5:36 PM

Essendon has made one change to the side ahead of the fierce clash with rivals Collingwood on Saturday.

David Myers makes his senior return after a strong performance in the VFL. Kyle Langford has been omitted.

Josh Begley, Kyle Langford and Ben Howlett are the emergencies.

Round 16

Collingwood vs Essendon

Saturday, July 8

MCG

2:10pm

In: David Myers

Out: Kyle Langford

B: Mark Baguley, Michael Hartley, Andrew McGrath

HB: Brendon Goddard, Michael Hurley, James Kelly

C: Zach Merrett, Dyson Heppell, Martin Gleeson

HF: Orazio Fantasia, Cale Hooker, Darcy Parish

F: James Stewart, Joe Daniher, Josh Green

R: Tom Bellchambers, Jobe Watson, Travis Colyer

I: David Zaharakis, David Myers, Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti, Conor McKenna

E: Josh Begley, Kyle Langford and Ben Howlett

More By Basil Zoccali

Essendon has made one change to the side ahead of the fierce clash with rivals Collingwood on Saturday. David Myers makes his senior return after a strong performance in the VFL. Kyle Langford has been omitted. Josh Begley, Kyle Langford and Ben Howlett are the emergencies. Round 16 Collingwood vs Essendon Saturday, July 8 MCG 2:10pm In: David Myers Out: Kyle Langford B: Mark Baguley, Michael Hartley, Andrew McGrath HB: Brendon Goddard, Michael Hurley, James Kelly C: Zach Merrett, Dyson Heppell, Martin Gleeson HF: Orazio Fantasia, Cale Hooker, Darcy Parish F: James Stewart, Joe Daniher, Josh Green R: Tom Bellchambers, Jobe Watson, Travis Colyer I: David Zaharakis, David Myers, Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti, Conor McKenna E: Josh Begley, Kyle Langford and Ben Howlett More By Basil Zoccali

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2017-07-06/rd-16-squad-v-collingwood

One ■■■■■■■ change? After that debacle?

It’s official, we’re pelicans

26 Likes

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/computer-smash-other-guys-Mark-Wahlberg-angry.gif

21 Likes

33 Likes

Honestly I give up.

F-ck off Essendon.

21 Likes

One kid cops it… I think blitz’s angrier and more cynical posters win this round.

5 Likes

Go and get fkd

Lose a 27 point lead at home, against the worst side of a few years down a player, and no one is dropped bar a kid who was actually okay and we bring in a absolute plodder

Un fukn believable

33 Likes

Most angry emails Xavier has ever gotten in a week.

One change.

Tell me there’s not a huge disconnect between the inside and outside expectations of the club.

12 Likes

This thread should be fun !

12 Likes

100%

You make it sound as if the Brisbane game was lost a selection. The fact is the team that was selected last week was more than capable of putting them to the sword.

3 Likes

42 Likes

Like i’ve said for the past how many years, how does any coach that coaches this club, expect to get a consistent performance out of players, when there is absolutely no consequences (for most of the players) for not performing ?

Also how do you expect a side to be bold, be brave, take the game on etc etc when the coaches can’t even do it with team selection.

8 Likes

So hang on. They make Langford wait ages for his chance, he plays a decent game on his first game back. And is dropped the next week?!?!?!

It’s official Worsfold has NO BALLS

FK OFF!!!

7 Likes

I hope Myers comes in and actually plays full time inside mid. And first choice inside mid at that.

Dominates VFL playing this role, no point bringing him in to be a chop out midfielder.

4 Likes

Ripper.

The foaming will be Knee slappingly good.

You wanted Woosha to do the unexpected.
He just did.
Explode my pretties, explode.

7 Likes

I bet Myers goes and plays at Half Back too.

FMD

7 Likes

One chance at redemption, wholesale changes next week if they fark it.

1 Like