The Team: Collingwood v Essendon MCG , 2:10pm Saturday, July 8 - The Langford no Moore

how many 1 more ■■■■■■■ chances at redemption does this group get?

No knee jerk reactions in the match committee.
Holding their nerve?

Not going to drop a big name player, not going to bring in a debutante when our season is on the line ?

I am expecting a cacophony in this thread tonight.

Better not happen. It just makes no sense for this to happen

Langford is not even in the top 5 most logical players to drop and ffs why does Myers of all players need another go at AFL level surely if there’s anyone we know what we’re gonna get from by now

2 Likes

Imo with Myers in we would have won the last 2 games.

Langford was in at the centre bounces in the last and we know how that turned out.

I thought Myers was clearly our best in the VFL. So he earnt the call up.

9 Likes

And the ■■■■■■ thing is we’ll probably win this week, but be back to losing to bottom 3 sides in the following weeks.

8 Likes

Last week was the chance for redemption after the last five minutes against the swans.

The response was an equally bad entire quarter against the worst team in the league.

It also makes no sense after the catastrophe last week that they drop the one young kid who actually played alright.

1 Like

But mate, he is trying to get them to self motivate(or so the apologists say). Doesn’t this no balls coach realise these players have proven over their careers that they can’t self motivate.

How can they be expected to motivate, when there is NEVER ANY PUNISHMENT FOR NOT TURNING UP WITH THE RIGHT MINDSET!!!

2 Likes

Jake Carlisle was right. We are ■■■■■■

4 Likes

Woosha doesnt seem to work that way.

At all.

My head is gonna explode

1 Like

Didn’t Langford barely play in the 2nd half last week? Maybe his fitness isn’t up to a full game in the midfield?

2 Likes

It seems like you 2 revel in other peoples distress of how mediocre they perceive this club to be.
Like full on you both seem to come on and just enjoy people being unhappy, tis kinda sad but whatever gets you guys through it I guess.

1 Like
13 Likes

Love it. “Lost at Selection” = guaranteed win!

5 Likes

Remember when the blitz nuffies used to blame the revolving door team selection in the Knights era for the wild inconsistency.

Remember when everyone used to laud Worsfold for his “sensible” selection approach.

2 Likes

Not saying a word! I’ll reserve judgment (sit on the fence) until after the game! Have none of you learnt, we are just as likely to win by 100 as we are to lose by 100, we have no form line!

2 Likes