The Team: Collingwood v Essendon MCG , 2:10pm Saturday, July 8 - The Langford no Moore

BIG

BOI

MYERSEY!!!

8 Likes

Well that was unexpected.

1 Like

No, ā€¦ I definitely remember the consensus being ā€œThis is the best side weā€™ve fielded all yearā€

It would seem the coaches think it was simply a case of them expecting to be able to just turn up, go through the motions, and get the win, and that they should have known you just canā€™t do that in the comp now,ā€¦ ever!

If it was, and the players know it, then you would expect they come out full of fire and quite possibly absolutely wreck the flogs. We live in hope.

1 Like

So if we lose this game do we go full tank mode for the rest of the year?

Lets just sit on our hands. Pathetic non decision. Myers was good but he was good in the VFL. Colyer and Green must have pictures. We will get thumped and the coach will smile and talk about learning opportunities. Rome is burning.

Yep in that Brisbane game all I could think was ā€œMAN WHERE IS MYERS!!!ā€

14 Likes

Langford was in our best players at half time playing in the midfield, and then they played him in the forward line for six minutes of game time in the second halfā€¦ and now they drop him.

1 Like

Maybe woosha is only dropping the only good playerā€¦ (not sure how Langford went against the bears)

Langford played 2 games

Youā€™d think it would be just about rack the cue & play the kidz time, I reckon.

2 Likes

Where did this come from? He played more than that

I am going off what I have read, but he certainly was moved to the forward line, I just canā€™t think of any reason why he was dropped.

The meltdown here will be huge if they donā€™t. HUGE

Nah all the returning players are about to peakā€¦anyā€¦timeā€¦nowā€¦

1 Like

Geesā€¦ Imagine if this selected side wins?

3 Likes

Oh well, sadly that was expected. Be interesting if we lose again, I say we storm the offices and raise hell

3 Likes

Noooooooooope.

1 Like

I believe it was boot, who amended it to the last quarter. Langford did have the least time on ground regardless.

Weā€™re actually favourite with the bookies. I think weā€™re a good chance, but nothing is more certain than getting flogged by the saints the week after regardless of this result

I hope like hell that it does.