The Team: Essendon v Gold Coast

Goddard missed the plane? WTF.

Didn't know where to post, but ■■■■ i hate Damian Barrett! Such a wanker.

That post would not be out of place anywhere!

Can we actually win?

Didn’t know where to post, but ■■■■ i hate Damian Barrett! Such a wanker.

Backs to forwards. Forwards to backs..................if things go bad.

Sheedy like.

“Team! Team, team, team, team, team. I even love saying the word ‘team’. You probably think this is a picture of a family? No! It’s The A-Team. Bodie, Doyle, Tiger, the Jewellery Man....

“Now, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?”
“It’s just not working.”

Berg iced.

Pears pickled.

There’s two that seemingly have their papers stamped.

Three.

If Kav didn’t get selected this week, he’s never going to be.

Agree. Sad as I still think longer term he has more upside than O’Brien who is just too slow. I think Ambrose needs to show more than he has so far.

Already lost respect for new coach…Ambrose must give fantastic blow jobs!

Rather see Pears and/or Stein in the side, and that says something.

“Team! Team, team, team, team, team. I even love saying the word ‘team’. You probably think this is a picture of a family? No! It’s The A-Team. Bodie, Doyle, Tiger, the Jewellery Man…

Dixon is out with an ankle injury.
So Gwilt should have him covered then.
LOL yeah I was switched on....

They have
JHall (197cm, not really a marking player)
Tom Lynch 199cm
Sam Day 196cm

We’re lining up
Carlisle 199cm
Hurley 195cm
??

I think it makes a lot more sense that Hooker goes back and we play Ambrose/Joe as the forward pairing. Maybe even give Ambrose a chance to take some marks?

Cerberus?

Centre line players just sit tight.
Dixon is out with an ankle injury.
So Gwilt should have him covered then.
just

Cerberus?

Backs to forwards.
Forwards to backs…if things go bad.

Agreed agreed and agreed. Fantasia of course , go for it but why would you drop langford. Playing him in a 5 man forward and deep agsints crows- give him a go. He is the perfect Wing link between back and forward . I see he is not in the VFL. Any clues. Ambrose is a draft horse. Laverde all good , Obrien fair enough. Melks - seriously switch on and play.
Thought Langford copped a knock

RIP Langford

Agreed agreed and agreed. Fantasia of course , go for it but why would you drop langford. Playing him in a 5 man forward and deep agsints crows- give him a go. He is the perfect Wing link between back and forward . I see he is not in the VFL. Any clues. Ambrose is a draft horse. Laverde all good , Obrien fair enough. Melks - seriously switch on and play.
Thought Langford copped a knock

Ambrose back in, melkshem starting, sick of hirds favorites. Something has to change. Surely hird has to go - no idea at the selection table. Hold on…

The lack of venom at the selection… Must be the “clean air”.

The great majority of players that have decided to leave will have already made up their minds by now, and probably will have been in contact with the club they're moving to for a long time. It'd take some very very fast talking from a new coach to change their minds.

Was more aimed at the claims that player x got dropped so his papers are stamped type posts