The Team: Essendon v Gold Coast

As far as players futures go Any selections made by a panel led by egan means sweet F.A unless he is going to be the next senior coach
Who ever gets the job will have their own opinion of each player

The great majority of players that have decided to leave will have already made up their minds by now, and probably will have been in contact with the club they’re moving to for a long time. It’d take some very very fast talking from a new coach to change their minds.

Probably also signifies a 1 year deal for NOB. Or at least strengthens that argument.

He’s earnt a 1 year extension I reckon. Hes shown that he can get the footy and he has elite endurance. So he brings something to the table of relevance if the game is heading for further reduced rotations.

Out of the all the guys that were on the chopping block O’Brien has shown the most. If he plays some good footy in the next few weeks he probably nab himself a 1 year deal, a few poor games and he is probably gone.

Probably also signifies a 1 year deal for NOB. Or at least strengthens that argument.

He’s earnt a 1 year extension I reckon. Hes shown that he can get the footy and he has elite endurance. So he brings something to the table of relevance if the game is heading for further reduced rotations.

I’d say Pears is back to VFL because they want to win the flag.

Berg iced.

Pears pickled.

There’s two that seemingly have their papers stamped.

Three.

If Kav didn’t get selected this week, he’s never going to be.

I would say that’s the answer on pear sand Steinberg for the seasons end.

I wonder what Egan is going to do with Ambrose? I’d like to see us try him on the wing, midfield and HBF over the next few weeks.

pears is fkn finished

Fixed

Berg iced.

Pears pickled.

There’s two that seemingly have their papers stamped.

No pears is fkn ■■■■

Would like to have seen Pears run around again but glad Egan did one good thing and dumped Stein

Now you bring in Hurley?
club is ■■■■■■.

I don't get ambrose coming back in how does he fit into the forward line with Lav and Shred?

It’s the ruck thing I imagine.

Now we really know who has been responsible for the Ambrose 2nd ruck situation all year…thanks Matty Egan.

Not sure we can really blame Ego for this decision given we officially have one fit ruckman on the list.

Think BB was speaking tongue in cheek.

This game is going to be a race to see who can lose.

If we win - we win
If we lose - we win

Dunno what Pears did wrong.

I don't get ambrose coming back in how does he fit into the forward line with Lav and Shred?

It’s the ruck thing I imagine.

Now we really know who has been responsible for the Ambrose 2nd ruck situation all year…thanks Matty Egan.

Not sure we can really blame Ego for this decision given we officially have one fit ruckman on the list.

Dunno what Pears did wrong.

Came in when Hurley was nearly ready to come back.

I'd expect him to get Gwilt. I'd be wary of Gwilt on Day or Dixon as it is.
Ummmmm… who wants to tell HAP?
SCarey can
Dixon is out with an ankle injury.
So Gwilt should have him covered then.