The team...one last time

Kind of happy Fletch didnt get up. Doesnt deserve to go out in a meaningless game infront of a small crowd and probably on the end of a belting. He deserves so much better than that

Yep, better go around again next year.

Correct me if I am wrong, but this isn't actually a selection of a team. We have named every fit available player on the list except Long and Dalgleish, I think. It is hardly selecting a team when there are only 27 available and you just pick the two to leave out.

It’s normal to pick a squad of 25 for a sunday game. Emergencies will be named/cut tomorrow at 5pm.

Correct me if I am wrong, but this isn't actually a selection of a team. We have named every fit available player on the list except Long and Dalgleish, I think. It is hardly selecting a team when there are only 27 available and you just pick the two to leave out.

I suspect many more would be available and would have carried injuries through if the game meant something.

Need to keep Fletch on ice for a big pre season.

I know it’s meaningless but - LANGERS named as Ruck Rover - LID OFF

It’s normal to pick a squad of 25 for a sunday game. Emergencies will be named/cut tomorrow at 5pm.

Yes of course it is normal to pick a squad of 25 for a Sunday game.
The point is, we are not really picking a side when we name this 25, if there are only 27 available.
People are talking about who is in etc. Everyone is in (except 2)!!

Just get it over with.

I know it's meaningless but - LANGERS named as Ruck Rover - LID OFF
Thanks for that, I barely read the team.

Seems someone watches the VFL games.

I know it's meaningless but - LANGERS named as Ruck Rover - LID OFF
Thanks for that, I barely read the team.

Seems someone watches the VFL games.

I hope they do play Langers there. Looked good in the guts in the VFL last week. It seems, hopefully, the coaches agree.

I don’t like the "bye kav, by stein’ type posts. These guys are still having a crack, and until it’s done it’s not done. Who knows what is going to happen. (and I’m pretty sure we’d all love Kav to have 40 touches, 15 clearances and kick 5 goals this weekend!!)

(apparently Fevola was out the door at Carlton the year Pagan became coach, but Pagan liked him and he ended up becoming what he became)

a broke pisshead?

a broke pisshead?

Well yeah. But before that a half decent footballer…

I confidently predicted he’d never be heard of again after the millennium match. I don’t predict much anymore.

NOB tore his string? Ouch.

a broke pisshead?
Couldn't control my laugh at Fev's expense.

… poor old Fev, that fateful Brownlow night, Hirdy was the only one who handled him well, Judd couldn’t be bothered with him. He really needed a chaperone, not a microphone.

NOB tore his string? Ouch.

Pulled something.

Fk sake what does Hardingham have to do to get a gig

Fk sake what does Hardingham have to do to get a gig

3 consistent games in a row, not in different seasons.

NOB out with general soreness?

Pretty stiff I reckon.