The Team - Rd9 vs Sydney @SCG - Sat 7.25pm

Why would I fill it with Swan larger?

Swans game? No reference to WA at all. Otherwise Toohey’s New

2 Likes

There is lots of confidence in this thread.
I hope our good vibes translate to game day.
Expecting an epic struggle. I hope we can win.

Lav Reid Hind
Redman Ridley McGrath

Martin Parish Langford

Perkins Jones Snelling
Tippa Wright Stringer

Draper Merrett Caldwell

Hepp or Kelly
Shiel or Hobbs
Durham or Guelfi
Francis or Baldwin

I reckon that’s around about our best 22. So 5 missing currently - Jones, Stringer, Langford, Snelling, Tippa.

Slightly non committal with the bench but a few of them depend on the perspective you have such as investing in younger guys or more experienced guys.

Cuts probs stiff. I think Cox could be alright and I can understand arguments for why you’d have him but he’s just hard to work out atm.
Tippa is definitely more hopeful than realistic.

2 Likes

Franklin to kick a bag on Reid and end his career.

10 Likes

You’d highly doubt that

7 Likes

Who plays on Buddy? I reckon Lav

1 Like

Agreed. Even with Bryan up there we looked far more dangerous than we have all year. Baldwin looked much better as third tall forward. Really harsh to drop him.

3 Likes

Hepp milestone game. We are boned.

I’d make Hind the medi sub

Who will end whose career? Will it be Franklin or Reid? Given that Franklin is 35, I know who’s closer to the end of his career.

3 Likes

there is no way reid will play on franklin

2 Likes

Reid could have 20 kicked on him. It won’t end his career. He’s just starting out

2 Likes

I hereby predict that Shiel will make costly errors during the game and will send Blitzers in a tail spin.

2 Likes

Sheedy would.
Truck won’t.

1 Like

Yep, you are right… Def had Snelling in too.

1 Like

Blitz seems to like the changes.

We’re screwed.

6 Likes

I’ll take that bet.

1 Like

Anybody dropping Cuts needs to rethink. His ability to make the right targets that are also in the clear and able to make further drive up the ground is a legit key to what makes our plan work.

9 Likes

Good changes. IMO the last spot was always down to either Baldwin or Bryan, depending on where we thought we could find the best tactical advantage.

4 Likes