The Team: Salami Cup 2.0

Besides Jobe, this is best 22, right?

Ive got TBell of 2013 in our best 22

fixed

Michael Hibberd, Nick O'Brien, Jake Melksham, Jackson Merrett, Ben Howlett, Cory Dell'Olio, Travis Colyer

OK let's see:

Melksham - untouchable, Howlett & Colyer - safe, will play, Hibberd - green vest

NOB, Jerret and Dell to miss out. 

Good to see Hocking named as a forward.  Play him on Morris?

Good to see Hocking named as a forward.  Play him on Morris?

Morris??? You know which one he is right?

The sub rule is diabolical for fringe players and development of kids.  it needs to go.  If the AFLPA had any cohuna's they'd be fighting to get rid of it.

Reduce interchange to 20 per quarter if you think an injury means you get rotated out of the game.  it might help the rolling maul nature of footy.  and it then means all 22 players get decent game time, rather than someone fighting for a month at vfl level to get a senior spot, then getting 20 minutes to "impress", then getting dropped again because they need more game time.  

Reckon Hibberd won’t get up. Just a hunch

I reckon Dell and Jacko out. Shame cos I’d like to see Dell get a decent crack, and did pretty well last week in the limited game time he had.

Hoping Nobby gets a run, looks like he's getting closer every week!

can someone explain to me why this match is called the salami cup? i have a vested interest because i love salami

can someone explain to me why this match is called the salami cup? i have a vested interest because i love salami

Haha,
Look, what's important is that we all love salami.
You've already asked too much !

I’m not sure there’s a coherent discourse to be offered on the salami cup. Suffice to say salami is a tenuous play on Crameri, lol. Very tenuous.

Haha,
Look, what's important is that we all love salami.
You've already asked too much !

More importantly, what type of salami?

Capicola? Caciatore? Peperoni? HUNGARIAN?

He‘s a silly sausage.

Sopressa all the way baby

I would've thought that KR Castlemaine's Mild Salami would the pork product most representative of Stewart.

Fk we are going to demolish these tin rattlers. 10 goal minimum

Sopressa all the way baby

Can't go past calebrese  for pizza.

Melksham probably deserves to be in the magoos, but given past history he will be a certain starter on Sunday.

Looks to me as though they are trying to teach Melk to tag.... and maybe the message is not getting through,  because he keeps bobbing up as a loose man.

Nothing like a few thinly sliced mild della nonna salami on some kiabata bread.

I'm not sure there's a coherent discourse to be offered on the salami cup. Suffice to say salami is a tenuous play on Crameri, lol. Very tenuous.

I've been drinking my salami out of a cup all year and now I finally I know why.

The sub rule is diabolical for fringe players and development of kids.  it needs to go.  If the AFLPA had any cohuna's they'd be fighting to get rid of it.

Reduce interchange to 20 per quarter if you think an injury means you get rotated out of the game.  it might help the rolling maul nature of footy.  and it then means all 22 players get decent game time, rather than someone fighting for a month at vfl level to get a senior spot, then getting 20 minutes to "impress", then getting dropped again because they need more game time.  

I bet it was that ■■■■ rules c*** Bartlett that came up with the idea. Whoever it was though, needs to be sacked. It's coming to a point where games are won or lost because they don't have enough on the pine.