The Team: Salami Cup 2.0

Melksham probably deserves to be in the magoos, but given past history he will be a certain starter on Sunday.

Given the size of the injury list there's going to be a few guys who don't deserve to be playing in the twos who will be this weekend. Great problem to have.

I would've thought that KR Castlemaine's Mild Salami would the pork product most representative of Stewart.

If thats the case, then we need Dell'Olio and Fantasia playing too. They have Bontempelli, Crameri, Giansiracusa and Libertore. we cant let them beat us in any way.

#BackOurBoys

They’ve got good talent on every line, as have we. This will be a tough game, and just the kind of game we need to guts out leading into finals. As for what kind of salami? Dons of course.

Is Don is good!

Reckon Hibberd won't get up. Just a hunch
I reckon Dell and Jacko out. Shame cos I'd like to see Dell get a decent crack, and did pretty well last week in the limited game time he had.

I'm assuming Dell is in given he hasn't been named in the vfl squad

OBrien and Colyer named on the field for the 2nds.

Yep that's the end of colyer

The sub rule is diabolical for fringe players and development of kids. it needs to go. If the AFLPA had any cohuna's they'd be fighting to get rid of it.
Reduce interchange to 20 per quarter if you think an injury means you get rotated out of the game. it might help the rolling maul nature of footy. and it then means all 22 players get decent game time, rather than someone fighting for a month at vfl level to get a senior spot, then getting 20 minutes to "impress", then getting dropped again because they need more game time.

I bet it was that **** rules c*** Bartlett that came up with the idea. Whoever it was though, needs to be sacked. It's coming to a point where games are won or lost because they don't have enough on the pine.

Err.. The sub rule actually minimises the impact of injuries. Pre sub rule if you lose a player early on you were disadvantaged for most of the game through less rotations etc. Now when an early injury occurs you implement the sub and the net cost to the side is far less.

The sub rule is diabolical for fringe players and development of kids. it needs to go. If the AFLPA had any cohuna's they'd be fighting to get rid of it.
Reduce interchange to 20 per quarter if you think an injury means you get rotated out of the game. it might help the rolling maul nature of footy. and it then means all 22 players get decent game time, rather than someone fighting for a month at vfl level to get a senior spot, then getting 20 minutes to "impress", then getting dropped again because they need more game time.

I bet it was that **** rules c*** Bartlett that came up with the idea. Whoever it was though, needs to be sacked. It's coming to a point where games are won or lost because they don't have enough on the pine.

Err.. The sub rule actually minimises the impact of injuries. Pre sub rule if you lose a player early on you were disadvantaged for most of the game through less rotations etc. Now when an early injury occurs you implement the sub and the net cost to the side is far less.

Err.. the rotations per quarter cap sal just mentioned would deal with the issue far more equitably without ******* over the player in the sub vest.

Sub rule is good. It should be 2 and 2.

Aren't the dogs a quick side though?
Howlett, Melksham, Merret and Dell on the bench.

The hell would you drop Colyer for?

Why the fark would colyer dropped?

Colyer is playing you kents

SInce when did Blitz come to the conclusion that someone named on the extended bench and also in the VFL has been dropped? This has been happening for years and doesn't give anything away regarding the AFL final 22.

Nothing to see until 5pm tomorrow and probably even less so until final teams are named on Sunday.

I'm not sure there's a coherent discourse to be offered on the salami cup. Suffice to say salami is a tenuous play on Crameri, lol. Very tenuous.

Is Don is good?

It has been established for years that the VFL named sides don't mean a thing.

If they drop Colyer the membership card is headed for the microwave.

How many Colyer dropped ■■■■ off Blitz?

It would be a Travisty to drop him.