The team to pluck the Bin Chickens (round 16 of 2019)

Good in’s.

Expected TBC & Begley out

Langford unlucky but with Stringer back it was probably he or Lav that missed out.

Selection pressure

In any case we’ve got a strong team out there and hopefully Stringer actually gets up.

4 Likes

It’s basically Guelfi in for Langford. Clarke for Belly is a no-brainer, similarly Stringer for Begley; Guelfi for Langford is surprising considering Langford’s last quarter against GWS, but show how highly they rate Guelfi. Rightly so, IMO; he’s hard, and he performs when it’s needed.

3 Likes

Sack the prick right now. No need to wait for end of the year.

2 Likes

For Langford it was a blinder

2 Likes

“Team Balance”

Went for the the tougher man

5 Likes

Jeezus three weeks ago Langford was one of our best. He has consistently demanded the ball up forward. Way to kill a bloke’s confidence

2 Likes

Who do you want to drop for Langford?

Parish? Clarke? Heppell (LOL ikr)?

He’s a bog average player. Accept it. Save the freak out for when Woosha brings Myers back.

2 Likes

Whose rucking for the swans?

Coaches treat Langford differently to others. Maybe he doesn’t do “boys club” type ■■■■ well.

1 Like

Sam Reid

Been super for them up fwd so to take him away from that hurts them. Zac Clarke actually will have the physical & height advantage also

3 Likes

came for the zac clarke selection over reaction, stayed for the langford over reaction.

Better balanced team IMO.
clarke and guelfi running through the middle with a more defensive mindset and ability to attack when needed.
shield, zerret and co can focus more of attacking cos of those 2.

prolly best team on paper, injuried players not withstanding obviously.

9 Likes

Agreed - who else could we drop instead of Langford?

Assuming we’ve kept Brown to allow flexibility between him and Hooker between the forward/backline.

But he’s not named in the VFL team. Begley is.

In: J. Tynan, J. Begley, J. McQueen, L. Goetz, N. Lazzaro, B. Laguda, D. Landt

Out: M. Dea, Z. Clarke, I. Mosquito

1 Like

Stringer ain’t playing. Langford late in.

3 Likes

I’m done

Can see this happening

Brown is an average footballer. I’d much prefer Langford as the lead up forward.

4 Likes

Could well be right

Brown can go back if Hooker is moved forward

3 Likes