The team to pluck the Bin Chickens (round 16 of 2019)

so you’d personally prefer one average footballer over another in Brown ? go figure, i’d rather neither but that’s just me.

Want to see Hooker used to exploit Sydney’s Matthew Knights tactic of no ruck.

Allir ruck = Hooker forward to clunk everything in sight

Reid ruck = Hooker back to clunk everything in sight

5 Likes

Langford was garbage for 75% of last week and worse the week before that. Not surprised he’s dropped.

11 Likes

Don’t mind the changes TBH. Langford is stiff but a tough decision had to be made. Begley for Stringer & Bellchambers for Clarke we’re no brainers. I honestly don’t think we’re helping Langford out by turning him into a midfielder. He’s not that IMO, more a high half forward. He’s too slow making a decision in the heat of the contest. I like the idea of him kicking the ball inside 50 after working up the ground. I’m still scratching my head that we can’t find a spot for Ridley in the 26. Staggering when you consider how poor our ball use is at times.

6 Likes

I can. Hooker had the ball and was waiting for Langford to drop back make space to pass it to him. Kyle didn’t know where to go or what to do and the giants player stayed back and marked the ball. Even I could see how Hooker wanted to play this but Kyle seems to lack a bit of awareness. Remember the St.Kilda game?

2 Likes

Good to see Clarke come in to save my Supercoach team is Gawn is a late out!
Not a bad team selection, but I really thought Langford was okay last week.

Mitch Brown should be better with a run last week. Usually talls struggle first game back.

Ah yes, I see the cunning plan coming to fruition. Longmire will be there shaking his fist like Captain Ahab saying: “Damn thee, Whoosha; we thought Stringer would play, so we picked a faster, stronger player to go with him. But you have at the last replaced him with the boy Langford. Alas: we should have selected a slower, weaker player…Damn thee!”

1 Like

Zac Clarke reading blitz tonight:

24 Likes

15 Likes

I’d have dropped Brown before Langford, but good to see Stringer and Guelfi back. Zlarke had to come in for Belly whether we like it or not. Big game, Saturday afternoon at the ‘G, supposed to be 18 and sunny. Should be a cracking day for it!

3 Likes

Sorry to offend anyone but Im not sure Langfords output is worth outrage at his omission.

I think we as supporters have dropped our threshold significantly on what we expect from players, especially one in the system 5 years now.

I look at that 22 names mainly the forward and mids and there really isnt anyone I’d select Langford ahead of.

23 Likes

The Swans will be very small inside 50 this weekend, with just McCartin and Blakey as the bigs down there. Their forward line looks very young on paper, expect Heeney to spend time down in the goal square.

Guelfi

Langford will be carried over emergency.

1 Like

So McGowan got it wrong, it was Langford who asked for the trade?

If Langford’s being left out for lacking a bit of hardness, you can hardly pick Ridley.

8 Likes

Seriously Brown is in and Langford out. Zac I can’t do fark all in. Lost it at selection…Woosha can get Farked

WT actual F?

What is his left hand doing. LOL.

1 Like