The Team v.s Richmond Round 10. Dreamtime demolition Awaits

Staggered that we didn’t name anyone with indigenous heritage. Clearly Tippa is not an option, but Tex, Lord, Brand, Eyre? Throw one of then a game/debut.

No doubt that Sheedy would have done it.

4 Likes

Why is Tippa not an option for sub?

1 Like

Remember when we used to laugh at Richmond for rolling out 1 player on Dreamtime while we ran with 5 or 6?

17 Likes

I honestly don’t care anymore.

Might go out for Korean BBQ on Saturday night, and actually have fun.

21 Likes

Not fit and not deserving plenty ahead of him at the moment.

1 Like

2005 was the first one, what a disgrace.

Never heard that mentioned before.

1 player omitted after that effort?

I guess when you consider the remaining players from Dodoro’s awful list to choose from it’s probably not surprising.

2 Likes

We’ll be going live again at 7:15 with Don The Stat to discuss the Tigers game, as well as do a deep dive into what the game plan is trying to accomplish and where it’s falling down. Can also listen afterwards through the podcast feeds

1 Like

Yep. Have a look at his thread.

1 Like

It came to light during the week. Have a look in the Alastair Lord thread.

1 Like

And we still got beaten!

Wanganeen is indigenous.

However, what exactly has he done to warrant being selected?

I’d say nothing.

8 Likes

While i kind of agree, there’s literally nobody to bring in.

1 Like

Considering we all loved the changes last week, maybe the universal hatred for this weeks is a good thing.

As pathetic as we’ve been this year I’m happy for the squad that was pantsed last week to seek some retribution.

Any player that isn’t humiliated and doesn’t bring the intensity after the week we’ve had gets cannoned into the sun.

4 Likes

Richmond with 5

Edwards, Bolton, D.Rioli, M. Rioli, Gibcus?

Entertaining pre match discussion will be coming up no doubt on the box. Shameful.

I swear we have an carlton insider doing the Facebook media

Dys looking like he wants to neck himself

Jumper modelled on a player that wants nothing to do with senior footy and struggles with indigenous round

Unreal news for a player that will now be sitting on the pine doing SFA

Talking about a hard edge while looking like he wants to give you a peck on the lips

21 Likes

Hwaro is the go.

3 Likes

Yep, I’m going to the movies. Might end up getting home to watch the last qtr. If i don’t, oh well

2 Likes

Is Gibcus indigenous? I never knew, there you go.