The Team v.s Richmond Round 10. Dreamtime demolition Awaits

Tigers by 101 points.

2 Likes

So less deserving of someone like Smith who keeps butchering goals? Kelly who lets the Swans fumble their way to goal rather than put on a tackle?

You could make a case for Wanganeen or Hird but Tippa has runs on the board and fitness would be less of an issue as a sub.

Jones emergency is strange.

Thank god cutler is out.

6 if pickett didn’t get suspended

1 Like

This club has totally ignored the VFL team for 2 seasons; how in the hell can you expect players to develop and impress in that garbage team.
No one knows how good some could be, so give them a go over those that aren’t performing.

5 Likes

So I think we can safely assume Ridley late out seeing as he’s on the bench

And Smith? ■■■■ I really really hate this club sometimes

And by sometimes I mean pretty much 90% of the time since 2017

2 Likes

Watched him play lately?

You lose by 10 goals (should have been 100+) and lay the 2nd lowest tackle count in history and make 1 change?

OH MY

9 Likes

Really hope we’ve brought in Smith with a license to coward punch blokes otherwise I don’t get it.

Feels like a ‘we want to get beaten by 40 points’ not ‘get slammed by 110 points playing kids in prime time’ sort of selection.

IIRC it has been noted, may be wrong

This is an embarrassment.

29 Likes

Yep, it’s sad. Rutten is officially in job saving mode now

Just had a look and I can find anything on the internet about it.

It’s not like this is unexpected. It’s been coming for years…. And many people didn’t want to hear it.

It is a fact that we are so far behind other clubs, and now we go to a match thats celebrates indigenous people, with no indigenous players.

It’s embarrassing. Simple as that.

1 Like

Granted I didn’t watch the whole game but 1 omission?! Really?!! I’ve defended Rutten before but stuff like this makes me annoyed. Talk talk talk about getting tough then make one change. Just ■■■■■■■ lol!

Could be some of the lowest weeks of the club’s entire history coming up.

Dreamtime, Port Adelaide in Adelaide, and Carlton on a Friday night. Then the bye.

Two teams that traditionally own us, and our up and about biggest rivals on a Friday night. In a club milestone game no less.

Three performances like we saw last week and the need to make a coaching change in the bye week will be almost overwhelming.

1 Like

If we picked Tex just coz he’s indigenous it would be further proof that we don’t have standards.

Need to pick the best team each week and not appease people.

10 Likes

Utterly bewildering. Just when you think the club couldnt get dumber, they go and show us just how incapable they can be. Im genuinely shattered about how incompetent our club has become.

Tex should have been named on the bench.

1 Like

Yeah, but not as much as I like as the ball makes even fewer appearances in the forward line of Essendon’s VFL team than the AFL team.
There is a bit more of him to see but I still like what I see.

Bloody hell, we have some drama queens in here!!!

8 Likes