The Team v.s Richmond Round 23 2022

WE’RE

GUNNA

WIN

It’d be the most essington thing ever

Fail to give Voss a chance to show his wares, and Hobbs not brought in, grave errors.

2 Likes

I think Menzie not being used more was probably the most surprising one.

We needed a small forward all year. We drafted one. We brought him in and he did well. Never saw him again.

6 Likes

Once Hurley was brought IN for a farewell, it was difficult to see Voss get a debut, UNLESS the club decided to make a statement with Stringer.

We all know we arent strong enough to do that at selection.

2 Likes

There is a game on tonight?

Hurry up and get it over and done with

1 Like

No wonder the players support Truck, no matter how bad they play, he keeps picking them.

1 Like

You really reckon letting Jake start mad Monday early is a statement?

Stringer needs to get fit and lose that puppy fat.

Well, the Tigers are having a friendly at their training run at the G tonight.

1 Like

Yep, about right. If we get within 4-5 goals at the end and Hurls has had a decent game to signoff with I’d call that a result given this week shenanigans.

But the signs aren’t that great. It could be messy.

Dominant dozen: Where does Tigers’ total command over Dons rank? - https://www.afl.com.au/news/823817

I know Brasher and Campbell have been tweaking team selections for a couple of years now but come on Ben, they’re dead ducks. Show some balls son, pick a team that deserves to be out there.

Sadly Ben, your willingnesses to bend the knee to Campbell and co has cost you your career

3 Likes

Well apparently our committed and dedicated team are disgusted with the way their beloved coach has been treated so ok then, let’s see a response.

Pffft. They’re a lazy bunch of self serving prima donnas. They won’t put in a shift for Rutten. They’re all talk.

I swear, the first idiot from our list who pipes up about wanting a trade. Throw them in the ■■■■■■■ PSD and let them go and rot somewhere, anywhere but stop soiling my club with your immaturity

1 Like

How do you know that ?

Why would the Chairperson and CEO select the Team ?

Oh no, I want the draft picks.

Don’t ruin the best time of the footy calendar.

You may also notice that many of the players who leave us aren’t exactly rotting. They are playing finals.

It’s called poetic license. Creating a feasible narrative from speculation. This isn’t the NYT. Please feel free to fact check. However, I trust the point regarding shambolic team selection was clearly made

So you are just FOS in other words.

1 Like

Sometimes. Not a lot but definitely sometimes. I am seeking counselling.

But I am convinced that gameday selection is not simply the coaches making the call. I am aware, and this is not poetic license that team selection in general is influenced from outside the inner coaching circle.

If you know otherwise then feel free to detail.

All I know is that if a Chairman or CEO direction Team selection to the Panel that selects the Team that they all should resign on the spot. And at the Bombers where stuff like this leaks like a sieve, it would be all around the place in a flash.

I am the one that needs counselling.