The Team VS Cats - Changes, changes everywhere

MY EYES THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!

2 Likes

You are correct. 65 points. 10 goals. Seemed like 100 points at the time.

1 Like

Maybe we’re playing AFLX with five minute quarters.

Finding_Nino - The free will come after Essendon gets a 2 goal lead which puts the Cats in front and kill any momentum we had.

giphy%20(5)

1 Like

no that’s the most ugliest head :face_vomiting:

Screw that. I wanna win. Living in Geelong sucks when they get up.

2 Likes

Debating whether to watch the dons game or the royal wedding, either way I’d say there’s 100% chance I end up in tears.

2 Likes

Two t.v.'s watch them both together.

I’d rather watch us get done by 20 goals than watch a fkg royal wedding

14 Likes

I’m heading to the game. They’re playing the kids. I’ll enjoy watching the next version of the baby Bombers.

3 Likes

Here’s an interesting stat:

We are 18th for inside 50s but 5th for marks inside 50

Suggests that maybe the fwd line hasn’t been doing as bad as we perceive. Just not getting enough supply.

3 Likes

Was Dyson Heppell the last player who debut and have a breakout performance?

I’m suiting up as well in support of our personnel changes this week both on and off the field. And to show further support and my willingness to embrace change, I’ll be making an adjustment to my entrenched pregame routine by extending my before the game bar time buy exactly 1 hour.

In support of the team.
And change.
And Langford.

3 Likes

No.

1 Like

Game starts at 2.40 our time and I have to be at a speedway trophy night at 6pm which is a few hours away. So gonna go up to my mates early, so I can watch the whole game on my iPad (otherwise I’d have to leave at half time to drive up) and no one will be home there by the time I get up, so I’ll sit in the driveway watching on the iPad with a beer

The lengths we go to, to watch our team play. No matter how much I wildly over react and say I’m done (watch this space when we’re 60 down today) I never am

I must admit though the biggest thing making me watch this week is team selection. It’s pleasing to finally see under performing players go out and form in the 2s rewarded

9 Likes

I’m very keen to see what we dish up today. Hopefully we ll play well.

FWIW I don’t think we will win. I expect a really spirited effort for the most part and maybe lose by 3-5 goals, or we’ll get done by 60+ imo

I just want to see a rutheless attack on the ball and man, and a bigger effort

1 Like

Trick question.
Free kick (and a report) against Clarke, before the bounce, for attempted high contact. (Joel Selwood bends over to tie up his shoe laces, Clarke is in the general vicinity)

1 Like

I’d give him another 2 years

Personally I think the effort today will tell a lot about the coaching panel’s future.
If the spirit is as bad as it has been for most of the season then the rest of them need to go the same was as Neeld by the end of the season.
For any of them to have hope of staying on, the effort levels need to change immediately and for the rest of the season.

3 Likes