The Team VS Cats - Changes, changes everywhere

Yeah, agree. Everyone knows the pressure is on woosha. I’d say the effort today will tell a lot about where this group is at. Anything but a decent showing of intensity and effort will mean John is in a whole lot of strife

2 Likes

Football is a funny game.
On paper we should lose this game by 60 points.
We struggle to score and the cats have a great defence.
We have no midfield and the cats have ablett, danger, selwood, kelly , duncan.

However, i got a good feeling about this game.

2 Likes

THE GAMES IN 4 HOURS FROM THE TIME OF THAT PICTURE GET THE ■■■■ TO THE MCG MATE

Clarke’s here at the VFL

1 Like

are you sure it’s about the game?

1 Like

I expect to see 'em going in hard. I expect plenty of in-close tackling, harrassing and groping, along with good passages of scripted play. A bit of biff and bump would add to the spectacle and I hope to see it moving up the center corridor with the occasional speccie. Anyway… if I get bored with the Royal Wedding, I’ll switch to the footy.

2 Likes

Who was it then for us

That it will be 100+ points

We are no chance, lucky to win 4 more games for the year

Andy McGrath was very tidy at his first outing.

Going to the game so I don’t have to watch the farking wedding.

2 Likes

I look forward to your post match summation

At the country festival. Xavier Campbell is walking around speaking with Bomber fans. Thanking them for their support etc.

Clarke will get 12 months for caffeine. Do we never learn?

Does he have a slide deck and a presenters remote?

1 Like

I expcet us to come all guns blazing for 10 mins and then fall over in a heap with Geelong cruzing to a 5 goal win

We did beat them pre season.

That will be one little positive nugget they can hang some belief on in their heads.

New personnel, Neeld gone, clearer messaging, backs against the wall, desperate for a win, only a couple of players to really stop, match up well o/wise … may just get up today.

A win will be fantastic.

Too many threads!