The TEAM vs Crows

Interesting from those who were spruiking Baguley and shooting down any McNiece love

1 Like

Not sure why some are surprised by Bags getting dropped. He’s possibly had more goals kicked on him than any small defender in the league over the last two years.

2 Likes

Is Myers injured? Not that I’m gutted he isn’t in but kind of expected to see him there.

On behalf of those who actually saw Baguley play last week…

3 Likes

I am curious how umpires are selected. Does anyone know?

Because seriously after the match against geelong you would think just maybe he would not be selected for this match.

3 Likes

People losing it over the placement of the team sheet and effectively getting the team everyone wanted but being upset about it. Ah, footy season is back at Blitz.

3 Likes

RACIST

2 Likes

Game over folks Pannel umpiring!!! We are done before the ball is bounced. Im not even going to watch it.

1 Like

Re Baguley, with our current injury list down back and them playing blokes like dea and brown over you, it’s a fair indication your pretty well back in the pecking order. He’s in trouble

BIG

1 Like

They’re not playing Brown instead of Baguley though.

Wouldnt be surprised if McGrath plays back.

Not even playing same position

Brown is a kpp. Dea has come in for Gleeson

Crows would have been planning on having a 4 pronged taller fwd line which is unusual compared to most other sides so no obvious matchup for Bags given he is now in pecking order behind Saad (pace needed for Betts) and McKenna.

I’m not giving up on Bags yet. He will come in for plenty of games for us.

5 Likes

It depends on whether the club is featured in a court case against the league at present. Grab your ankles for 2018.

2 Likes

Whilst Brown and Hartley arent world beaters, Id expect theyd both be keen to perform.

For me, having them both in helps preserve the Hooker/Joe,/Stewart forward (the best in the AFL?) set up because if it were only one of Hartley or Brown we’d have to hit the panic button and throw Hooker back if they got torched.

Also it gives options for Hurls to attack more.

McGrath and Saad have proven to be able to shut down Betts and Bags struggles on him so whilst I love Bags - Adelaide are super quick with their ball movement - its probably not the best team for Bags to slog against.

3 Likes

If we get any more than four goals down and hooker is still in the forward line I’ll something

5 Likes

Spot on, I think if their forwards get on top We just swap Brown and Hooker. Wouldn’t even be surprised if Brown lines up at CHF for the first bounce.

Saad and McGrath will share Betts duties most likely.

All up I’m quite happy with that team, Heppell needs to have a huge game inside the contest with Langford. Break even in close and we will beat them with speed outside.

1 Like

Surely Saad will play on Betts all game unless he is seriously towelled up. With McGrath, you don’t train all season as a mid only to play in another part of the ground R1. Unless you’re Kyle Langford that is.

11 Likes

Love the fwd line. If we can get it fwd of centre the crows are farked!!!

Don’t know about that. Richmond showed the potent 5 smalls and 1 tall can work too… got them the premiership

Not really. His JLT was woeful and towards the end of last year too.