The TEAM vs. Fark Carlton & Weitering (Baguley a late out)

Since the result is secondary to how we play and the development of the players I prefer to see as few top ups in the team were possible. As the season goes on and there are more niggles and injuries the top ups will become more valuable. With an almost full list to choose from, one top up in and one top up out fits the situation.

The ins are more a reflection of the opposition than the actual previous result.

Since the result is secondary to how we play and the development of the players I prefer to see as few top ups in the team were possible. As the season goes on and there are more niggles and injuries the top ups will become more valuable. With an almost full list to choose from, one top up in and one top up out fits the situation.

the result is never secondary when we play Carlton. The result is the ONLY thing that matters

Looking at the VFL team, they’ve named all 7 emergencies, but with Gleeson named on the field I’m going to guess he’s out of the 1’s.
Little bit hard to know for sure though.

I do think we had too many half back flankers last week so it would be good to get rid of one and replace with a mid or forward

Looking at the VFL team, they've named all 7 emergencies, but with Gleeson named on the field I'm going to guess he's out of the 1's. Little bit hard to know for sure though.

I do think we had too many half back flankers last week so it would be good to get rid of one and replace with a mid or forward

Look, I like Marty and am a fan of him as a player and a person, but if we are going to fix the forward line RIGHT NOW, we need to bolster the mids with hard bodies who win the ball and deliver it well to the forwards. If that means dropping a Marty, its just a battle in the war. Marty will be back, heavier, stronger and better. Right now Marty is not a defender, he is playing as an outside mid, but he needs to get stronger and heavier, because he is just not quite fast enough to break free even now…

No
Changes
For
Mine

This is so BORING.

I wanted in: McKernan Eades Redman Long GACH McKenna (in for a second time)
Out: Kelly, Stokes, Dea, Grimley, DGAF who else.

Like.

Still needs more Smack.

Like.

Still needs more Smack.

Still wondering if SMack did something wrong, like asking out one of the coaches daughters or something.
Hot potato after round 1.

If we can keep them to 7 goals we’ll win it in a close one. Go Dons

Has Smack banged Woosha’s wife? Why’s he not playing?

Has Smack banged Woosha's wife? Why's he not playing?

Careful now…

Grimley to kick 5

Why should he be playing? Did you watch his game on the weekend? Just because he seems to be popular choice in the blitz world doesn't mean the coaches just pick him. I actually think they watch and analyse his form in the 2s. With Looney Tunes playing well Smack needs to play forward to make his way into the team. His marking is suspect and he doesnt lead to the right spots. He game in the 2s on the weekend was poor at best.

Maybe you should ask him?

Not to put too fine a point on it !

http://www.skynewssport.com.au/_content/article/skynews_1081817.jpg

Blitz pls

Like.

Still needs more Smack.

Still wondering if SMack did something wrong, like asking out one of the coaches daughters or something.
Hot potato after round 1.

Woosha had a long memory. He smashes that west coast bloke (Sheppard) when he was playing for Adelaide a few years back.

My guess with absolutely no inside information is:

Interchange: M.Dea, R.Crowley, J.Simpkin, J.Polkinghorne

Emergencies: M.Gleeson, K.Langford, C.McKenna,

A tad harsh on Langford but Dea has to stay, Crowley and Simpkin have earned it and Polks can play mid and up forward which is what we need.

I like Smack but he had like 3 kicks in Round 1.

Believe me I know, he started on the field in my fantasy team.