The TEAM vs. Fark Carlton & Weitering (Baguley a late out)

Top up city

TOP CITY ■■■■■
TOP TOP CITY ■■■■■
CROWLS POLKS SIMPS CLOGGING UP THE FIFTY ■■■■■

I have no idea what this is but now I have the nutbush stuck in my head. Thanks.

Has Smack banged Woosha's wife? Why's he not playing?
Why should he be playing? Did you watch his game on the weekend? Just because he seems to be popular choice in the blitz world doesn't mean the coaches just pick him. I actually think they watch and analyse his form in the 2s. With Looney Tunes playing well Smack needs to play forward to make his way into the team. His marking is suspect and he doesnt lead to the right spots. He game in the 2s on the weekend was poor at best.

Daniher and Ambrose have been regulars in the team despite these two major weaknesses?

Has Smack banged Woosha's wife? Why's he not playing?
Why should he be playing? Did you watch his game on the weekend? Just because he seems to be popular choice in the blitz world doesn't mean the coaches just pick him. I actually think they watch and analyse his form in the 2s. With Looney Tunes playing well Smack needs to play forward to make his way into the team. His marking is suspect and he doesnt lead to the right spots. He game in the 2s on the weekend was poor at best.

Daniher and Ambrose have been regulars in the team despite these two major weaknesses?

Daniher? Come on mate that is a bit of a stretch. He is the best mark in our team. Not even superman could take mark with the delivery into forward line the last couple of weeks. Took 16 mark v Melb when delivery was good and didn’t have 3 defenders on him.
Yes, leading needs work if he lead to pocket.

Ambrose - last I checked he wasn’t on team sheet.

Smack couldnt take a mark to save himself in the 2s in a game that we won by 80 plus points.

Wouldn’t be unhappy with a late change if the weather forecast is correct for Sunday.
Happy for Grimley to be in the 22 at the moment but if it rains then bring in a Polkinghorne/SImpkin/Crowley.

Top up city

TOP CITY ■■■■■
TOP TOP CITY ■■■■■
CROWLS POLKS SIMPS CLOGGING UP THE FIFTY ■■■■■

I have no idea what this is but now I have the nutbush stuck in my head. Thanks.

Gleeson named on the ground (hbf) in the VFL, as well as Crowley (rover).

Langford, Simpkin, McKenna and Polkinghon named on the bench.

Dea not named in VFL at all.

Top up city
TOP CITY ■■■■■ TOP TOP CITY ■■■■■ CROWLS POLKS SIMPS CLOGGING UP THE FIFTY ■■■■■
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZfbUlcM64I

oh noooooo simon overlands twin(nicholls) and razor ray have our game

MCC predicts 45k and they are usually within 2-3 thousand. Pretty disappointing crowd if this turns out to be the case

The surprise is: no changes

MCC predicts 45k and they are usually within 2-3 thousand. Pretty disappointing crowd if this turns out to be the case
As long as it's not a gate share, fark Fark Carlton.
oh noooooo simon overlands twin(nicholls) and razor ray have our game

Yep…Nicholls, Leigh Fisher and Ray…FFS

Top up city
TOP CITY ■■■■■ TOP TOP CITY ■■■■■ CROWLS POLKS SIMPS CLOGGING UP THE FIFTY ■■■■■
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZfbUlcM64I

I bet he has trouble finding clothes to wear.

In: Gwilt
Out: The rest of you whinging jerkholes.

no surprise given where the teams are on the ladder. A lot of Carlton supporters went to optus oval to watch us beat them with top ups this year, not sure they want to see another loss to Essendon.

I’d be surprised if they get that many. Late Sunday afternoon game in the wet between 2 of the bottom sides.

Be lucky to get more than 35k

FLOWER

Weitering will probably have a day out intercept marking with our delivery.

With where these two teams are at and the weather forecast for the weekend, it’s pretty simplistic but, the most committed team wins. It wont be like the Geelong game where class beats grit in the end.

If we hit them hard early, create constant pressure, and work tirelessly we win. That pack of squibs will fold quicker than a deck of cards.

Having said all that I am ■■■■■■■■ bricks with nervousness, their supporters are the worst and have been unusually quiet of late, but you just know they will come out of the woodwork.

It is the only game I really, really, reallllllllly want to win so badly this year.