The Team vs. Geelong

Kav stiff

play Hurls forward or lose.

Geez kav did a couple of good things last week, but he was ordinary for most of the night. but the way you lot carry on, you woulda thought he had 35 and 4 goals.

Did he kick anything directly to opposition in their forward line? Nope
Did he make any mistakes? Not really
Will this help him gain confidence and adjust to senior footy? Nope
Does he need consistant senior games? Yep
Should have stayed in

Are all 4 ins currently better options for trying to win tomorrow night? Yep

Fuming that wob, official lid off ambassador is so negative. 

Gregory has every right to be ■■■■■■■ ropable

Hardy to kick 7 , gonna have a night out.

Hardy should be nowhere near the team, and Kav should be IN the team!!!

Not sure what Kav did wrong last week, but i sure as hell thought he was good.

Then again Bomber has been making really **** decisions all year, so this is just another to add to the pile. Only problem is that pile is getting pretty big, we might need to upgrade our facility.

Hardingham is the obvious replacement for bags, no? 

And Kav! looked good last week sure, but I'm not sure he is so far ahead of Hardy (if he even is) for it to be a big deal anyway. 

Hardy played some pretty good footy earlier in the year. 

He also played some pretty poor footy also. Defensively he is pretty much equal to Bags, however he is a total liability when he has the ball, Bar Hibberd most of our defenders can have shakey patches, but it's more a theme with Hardy.

Dumbfounding team selections, Surely Kav deserves to be tried down back, cos surely this is Hardy's last year at the club, what's the point in bringing him in, I just don't get it, esp seeing the thompson lovers have been sprouting it's he's building for next year and beyond.

and then he drops Belly, but hasn't dropped Melk or even Demps in the past, for similar if not worse performances, to then have to play Carlisle forward and in the ruck, to which that has only worked once against carlton is astonishing.

Absolutely dumb decision making IMO, he really has turned into Shedy circa 2005 and beyond, must be the club, it makes the coaches coo coo

Have to feel for Kavanagh.

He's played 5 games in his career now and is still yet to play 2 games in a row.  That's ordinary selection imo.

Of the 5 games:

- his debut was against Hawthorn in 2012 after injuries had well and truly hit and we were in Essington mode

- 2013 - freo in Perth, which most remember some good Kav highlights from

- Then Bisbane in round 8 - he kicked a goal and had 18 disposals

- Then not picked again til the last round in the 'dead' game against Richmond.  

- Then the game against Adelaide last week when he was ok.

There certainly isn't any meaningful AFL exposure to go writing him off over.

We will win this game.

Still don’t understand how KAV! Keeps getting dropped yet Melksham still stays in the team.

Maybe we can match Melksham up with Stevie J, like for like.

Pretty happy with the ins. Shame about Winderlich.

Don't even know why people are stressing out about Kavanagh, it's not like he's anywhere near our best 22.

Kav stiff
play Hurls forward or lose.

I need clarification on this LWM.
Do you mean play him as a loose man ?
OR
If he does not play forward, then we will lose ?
Edit. Gotta get that one right.
Noonan could be loitering !

We will win this game.

Hope so, got on us at $3.40 for the win

Hardingham should be no where near the defence unless he is playing 3rd man up and just spoiling all game.

KAV! out
BrC9JfEIAAI1GRQ.jpg

Still don't understand how KAV! Keeps getting dropped yet Melksham still stays in the team.
Maybe we can match Melksham up with Stevie J, like for like.

Cue the calls of Melksham having pics of Bomber doing unspeakable things to a Salad Roll !

We will win this game.

I think that is massive under's

Geelong will come out breathing fire after last week.

We will struggle to get within 6 goals of them if we play like we did last week.

Must say im not too happy to see Belly dropped.

Changes our structure massively, will now mean we see less of Paddy up forward where he does real damage and also means Joe has to do more ruck work which im not keen on either.

We will win this game.

I think that is massive under's
Geelong will come out breathing fire after last week.
We will struggle to get within 6 goals of them if we play like we did last week.
Heard that about Geelong the week after they were rolled by 100 against Sydney and they came out and fell over the line against a garbage Carlscum side thanks to the umpires.
I dont see Geelong as that all conquering fearsome side of old, seen signs the last few weeks that they are almost shot

Must say im not too happy to see Belly dropped.
Changes our structure massively, will now mean we see less of Paddy up forward where he does real damage and also means Joe has to do more ruck work which im not keen on either.

We gain in mobility what we lose in the ruck effectiveness.
That's how i look at it.

Hardy back is good I think.

Kav wtf?