The Team vs Geelong

Bring Pears into the side and give him the buddy role.

Looking at the side I’m pretty sure the sub will be Chappy.

Looking at the side I'm pretty sure the sub will be Chappy.

Yeah I reckon so as well.

Browne has to be awfully close. One more good performance and he has to be in.

Serious question for those on the ground, does Pears have more speed than Ambrose?

Dont think Tayte can offer the pressure or running capacity that Ambrose does but i think he has more natural skills and awareness and could fill the same or similar role with a bit more polish. They are both agressive which i like

Pears needs to regain fitness.
He is looking stronger than past seasons but also looking terribly slow and unfit.
Think he has only played 3 VFL games.
Will need a fair bit of time.
Doesn’t put anywhere near as much pressure on opposition as Ambrose.

Kav, I really hope he can come in and prove me wrong. But in the few games I have seen him play I have seen nothing from him to suggest he is even close to AFL standard.

Really like seeing fantasia in though. I think he is going to be a very good small fwd for us.

I don’t have a problem with Guilt he is a serviceable player and will do his job.

Serious question for those on the ground, does Pears have more speed than Ambrose?

Dont think Tayte can offer the pressure or running capacity that Ambrose does but i think he has more natural skills and awareness and could fill the same or similar role with a bit more polish. They are both agressive which i like

Ambrose is an absolute running machine mate. No chance Pears could play a similar role.

Not that I don’t rate Pear’s its just that they are totally different players.

Kav, I really hope he can come in and prove me wrong. But in the few games I have seen him play I have seen nothing from him to suggest he is even close to AFL standard.

Really like seeing fantasia in though. I think he is going to be a very good small fwd for us.

I don’t have a problem with Guilt he is a serviceable player and will do his job.

I’m not a Kav fan either and like you said, I am really hoping one of these two (hopefully both) have decent games.

Pears needs to regain fitness.
He is looking stronger than past seasons but also looking terribly slow and unfit.
Think he has only played 3 VFL games.
Will need a fair bit of time.
Doesn’t put anywhere near as much pressure on opposition as Ambrose.

Thanks for the feedback, when both fit and firing do you think he has the speed and ability to play 3rd tall support?
Would love Pears back in.
I think its easier for a forward to apply implied and real pressure because they have more freedom to leave their opponent than a defender who has a player to mark.

Have you seen KAV play recently at all ?

Other that just a " feeling" what make you think fanta will be a very good small forward?

Don’t even care about the team at this point. Still filthy on last week. Finding it hard to get up for this week.

My idea of Gwilt being back up is him playing if hooker, Hurley and pears all pulled out on game day because of a congenital heart defect, not every 2nd fkn week fletcher is out and we’re miles off a flag.

Don't even care about the team at this point. Still filthy on last week. Finding it hard to get up for this week.

This.

Don't even care about the team at this point. Still filthy on last week. Finding it hard to get up for this week.

Get in early and watch a full-forward line of TIPPA Smack and Licker!

I’m at the stage of just hoping Kav & Fanta seize their chance, and am going to enjoy the seconds going around

kav >>> jerrett give me kav any day, accumulating almost 30 touches in the vfl, means he has improved his work rate and desperate to cement his place in the seniors, now he has his opportunity, go KAV, rack up 30 in the seniors he will be on his way to Kav!
Jerrett should have been dropped weeks ago.

Not sure how Bellchambers & Ambrose stay in the side.

They stay in the side because there is nobody to replace them.

That's exactly what Jackson was doing in the VFL by the way.
My idea of Gwilt being back up is him playing if hooker, Hurley and pears all pulled out on game day because of a congenital heart defect, not every 2nd fkn week fletcher is out and we're miles off a flag.

pears is cooked and playing as a forward. If he is in the side, we have given up. they got gwilt in to be back up if either of the 3 ahead of him were injured.
i’m not sure why anyone is surprised when he is played for the role he was recruited, and yet to really have a bad game for us either.

Don’t get the hate directed at him, he is far from the reason we are average.

Bit harsh to drop jerrett week he resigns. Happy to see kav and fanta get a run.

The emergencies need to keep performing in the twos. At least Edwards gets to play at etihad this week. Hope everyone gets along to see them.

Kav is at crossroads hope he isn’t sub and starts on the ball and gets opportunity to make an impression.

I think its important i keep this low key and level headed.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVV !!!

Ball’s in his court, man I hope he and Fanta are serviceable