The Team vs Geelong

Both Fanta and KAV named on field so neither will be sub.

Most likely Demps or Howlett.

give chapman the vest

Demsey sub.

Can anyone tell me if there is a live stream happening for our game anywhere please? Have not got Foxtel.

It televised live free to air.

cant wait to see Orazio roaming around the half forward line

Big game for Kav, pretty much his career hinges on this game and possibly the next one (if he stays in).

Do we really need Gwilt in the side? Who on the cats team will he cover. Would have rathered Browne or Edwards

Happy with the other changes though

Hawkins, Stanley and Clark.

Clark is out.

Walker is in. He’s 195 or so, although I think they’ve used him as the 2nd ruck in the past.

Heres TBells chance to dominate. Geelong have the weakest ruck division in the comp.

Are you being sarcastic?
Bilclavs is best ruckman in comp. he is that mobile they are using him in the midfield as a tagger at times on the oppositions best mid.
He will smash tbell around the ground

How Edwards misses out after the debacle that was last Saturday night is astonishing. When you take out both Watson and Flecther who are injured there is only one player that is out of that side that based on form and that is Jackson Merrett who if anything deserved is a younger player that deserves a run. Bellchambers, Howlett, Chapman and probably Melksham can consider themselves very lucky.

Wishing Kavanagh a good crack at it this time around.

Always thought this guy should have got more of a run

Muscles was better.

We really need Kav to do exactly what Colyer did at this point last season and turn his career around.

Obviously totally different types of players but Kav is at a very similar point to what Colyer was then.

It would be great for Kav! and the team if he could suddenly become the player he looked like he could in first season of VFL

kav will play, he will be average, he will get dropped.

watch it hapen.

Who is it?

watch it hapen.

Go and support someone else then

Jerrett should have been dropped weeks ago.

Not sure how Bellchambers & Ambrose stay in the side.

Who is it?

Brendan Lee. Got him over from WA a few years back. Maybe in Hirdy’s 2nd year as coach? Used to rack up 30 possies every week in the 2’s. He did actually crack it for 1 senior appearance late in the season but then they cut him at season’s end.
Tongue in cheek. But he wasn’t hopeless.

I did prepare myself for Gwilt but still don't want him there....but what would I know.

I get the feeling most of us are in this camp.

I’ll support him but I don’t have confidence. Prove me wrong by all means.

He’s taken the list spot of Dylan Van Unen. Better?

I liked van Unen.

watch it hapen.

Agree - ■■■■ off. He’s a ball winner and replacing a ball winner. Deserves his shot.

Jerrett should have been dropped weeks ago.

Not sure how Bellchambers & Ambrose stay in the side.

They stay in the side because there is nobody to replace them.

watch it hapen.

dig at the selection panel, not kav

Serious question for those on the ground, does Pears have more speed than Ambrose?

Dont think Tayte can offer the pressure or running capacity that Ambrose does but i think he has more natural skills and awareness and could fill the same or similar role with a bit more polish. They are both agressive which i like

Seriously Jerret played one of his best games and then gets ommitted.

Gwilt?? really???

Happy fanta got a run but he will be sub and then dropped the following week.

I know we brought him in as a back up but seriously we have to move away from playing older players at the expense of younger ones. I dont care if we play one less tall down back we should have gone with another mid