The Team vs GWS

WTF

... late changes fo' sure. 
You don't elevate Dell and then dont pick him.

Spewing Hurley not playing, would have been ideal to see a) Carlisle get his confidence up playing fwd or b. they left Carlisle back and Hurley ran amok up fwd

Hurley doesn't have a back spasm.

He has a back ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssspppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Maybe they just thought the extra week off will do him good considering we will win by 150, and it gives ambrose another game?

LID OFF

He has a back ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssspppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

That line does weird things to my eyes.

I could say something here... But I won't...

I really wanted to see Carlisle forward against these blokes… dammit.

Mind you, if it’s wet it wouldn’t be ideal conditions anyway.

I’m happy with no changes. We played some good football last week. Some crap too, but the good stuff was good.

Carlisle will never start farward again if we are serious about winning games.

How strong is the team:   Look at the interchange bench !!!   2013 BNF, and 3 other guns !  How to pick a sub out of those guys !

If its Melksham,  its not exactly going to play him back into form is it !

I could say something here... But I won't...

I'm just hoping he shares.

Hmmm interesting. I still reckon Dell will play. Based on training reports and previous form against GWS it would not surprise me to see Dell and Colyer in for Winderlich and Melksham but I guess we will all find out on Sat night!
Go Dons!

How much previous form against GWS does Dell have? Can't be much more than one game, can it?

So he has a 100% record, then?

Reckon there will be a late change also. Someone will get a 'rest' and Delolio will come in and be the sub, unless the late withdrawal is a small forward. Winders needs a full game as does Goddard and Chapman, as all three have had an inconsistent past month (through absence), and Zerrett doesnt deserve to be "dropped" to sub. Maybe Melksham again?

Hurley probably still suffering the effects of the "legitimate and fair" bump from Hannabery.

Almost accurate, forgot to mention how it was his fault
Hope dell gets a run and kicks a couple

First time we have been unchanged in june for years reckon.

I think it is the first time all year we have been unchanged, I love it

I think we went unchanged into the Hawthorn game. 

Ether way, it is a rare thing for this club. 

I think we went unchanged into the Hawthorn game. 

Ether way, it is a rare thing for this club.

Pesky facts

EMG: DELL, KAV! and Colyer.

No Hurley in emergency list means he's still injured. 

A more fanciful explanation is that Bomber is doing a Benny Howlett prep number on Hurley. Maybe l am dreaming, but if he has a comeback anything like Bobcat's last week, then l think it is a worth it. 

HOW MANY

AMBROZI

BEACHCOMBER

JOE DAN

BUCKETS DEFENCE

EMU EXPORT

ZACH MERRETT BETTER THAN ABLETT

CHAPPPPPY

LID OFF

FAP FAP FAP

Well that's just crazy talk.