The Team vs GWS

From Doc Reid video he said Hurley was still restricted in his movement earlier in the week. They hadn’t put him through any work at training.

I’ve had bad back spasms where you get a subluxation and have to wait to be able to get the adjustment/re-alignment after back has settled somewhat but then still very tender, likely to spasm again as muscles still tight.

If it only happened to him Saturday morning then probably still wasn’t able to train fully Wednesday so logical and conservative approach is leave him out.

Del in for Winders surely will happen though.

How strong is the team:   Look at the interchange bench !!!   2013 BNF, and 3 other guns !  How to pick a sub out of those guys !

If its Melksham,  its not exactly going to play him back into form is it !

Geez mate if you are referring to Melksham as a gun i'm seriously concerned. One of the most irrelevant footballers in the comp to play over 50 games, adds nothing to the team.

How strong is the team:   Look at the interchange bench !!!   2013 BNF, and 3 other guns !  How to pick a sub out of those guys !

Geez mate if you are referring to Melksham as a gun i'm seriously concerned. One of the most irrelevant footballers in the comp to play over 50 games, adds nothing to the team.

Come off it.

How strong is the team: Look at the interchange bench !!! 2013 BNF, and 3 other guns ! How to pick a sub out of those guys !
If its Melksham, its not exactly going to play him back into form is it !

Come off it.
Anyone who splits open that turd Daniel Jackson has earned some credits.

How strong is the team: Look at the interchange bench !!! 2013 BNF, and 3 other guns ! How to pick a sub out of those guys !
If its Melksham, its not exactly going to play him back into form is it !

How many games has Hampson played???

A bit harsh. He was the only player to actually improve in the 2nd half of last season. But at the same time he isn't a "gun" yet.

Between injuries, suspension and starting as the sub he hasn't had any sort of continuity this season to get his game back to the level he finished last season at.

88 games and, apart from a strong second half in 2013, has shown extremely little to suggest that he's anything more than a very average midfield type.

Career-wise, Melksham has been extremely lucky to be at Essendon, rather than a consistent top 4 side.

88 games and, apart from a strong second half in 2013, has shown extremely little to suggest that he's anything more than a very average midfield type.

Career-wise, Melksham has been extremely lucky to be at Essendon, rather than a consistent top 4 side.

So Howlett has a good game and the vultures start picking at Melksham instead.

Melk will probably go alright tonight, and then we can start picking on Myers who's been a bit quiet.

OOC, anyone know how many of Melk's 88 games have been from the bench?

Melk will probably go alright tonight, and then we can start picking on Myers who's been a bit quiet.

If Melk ever kicks 5 goals I will be astonished. I'd just be happy if he got over 15 possessions at some stage and cut out the hospital handpasses and kicking into the man on the mark.

If Melk ever kicks 5 goals I will be astonished. I'd just be happy if he got over 15 possessions at some stage and cut out the hospital handpasses and kicking into the man on the mark.

Bit harsh, he has not had a great year, for various reasons. But his back half of last year was exceptional. I have a feeling he will start to come good soon, just needs the continuity. Once he is on he is almost impossible to stop.

He got 3 goals in what was one of our best comebacks in recent history last season. Included the match winning goal. All goals more important than Howletts 5 against what were essentially orange cones.
You're either a troll or fkg stupid.
Im leaning towards the former.

What? 1 week injury my ■■■■, club lying again, arseholes, pathetic, disgraceful
/smythymode
Settled team, I'm still funny about having just one key forward plus RR, hope TBC can get into the game a bit more. Going to be up to the mids to kick a fair few goals.

I'm rapt about having two talls in the forwardline. I actually think Ambrose is lucky.

Wish we had one more pacy player in there.

I agree mostly. Though he did really stand up in the back end of last year, I thought he showed some leadership.

However. Average again this year. And didn't deserve all his games prior to July 2013.

LOL I thought only stants kicked into the man on the mark.

Stop feeding it

I agree mostly. Though he did really stand up in the back end of last year, I thought he showed some leadership.

However. Average again this year. And didn't deserve all his games prior to July 2013.

If he put as much effort into his footy, as he does partying and extra curricular activities he'd be half decent. He's the one player on our list that i can see making headlines at some point in his career. For all the wrong reasons.

If he put as much effort into his footy, as he does partying and extra curricular activities he'd be half decent. He's the one player on our list that i can see making headlines at some point in his career. For all the wrong reasons.
WOW!!!
Very harsh, I actually like him, but I wouldnt know any better when it comes to his life outside of Essendon

Please, don't hold back tell us what you really think.

Yeah I agree completely. We should delist all our players under 27 so we only have mature, risk free people at our club. Also, they cant have bad dispositions. All of them need to be as outwardly friendly and approachable as Jobe. But why stop there, have them all castrated so they are really mellow and dont need to go out and get laid. Only then can we become the most focused, disciplined team ever. Essendon has been a shambles for the last farking decade and this is surely the only way out. Surely.

melky was won of the best players in the second half last year